Outdoor The Penguin goes al fresco

Mini update No7. Just a few pictures to show how the girls are fattening up.

This week I have been mostly feeding them on ;

Cream cakes
Black Forest Gateaux
Polo mints
Guacamole and
Mercury

View attachment 381640View attachment 381641View attachment 381642View attachment 381643

I love this journal, my fav on AFN! Living in a built up area in the UK, I can honestly say I have never seen such a grow! This people...is how it's done!

FKN AWESOME :Nosey Neighbour:

:slap:

Your garden looks gorgeous eP :niceshot:

I'm growing on a top floor flat balcony and my girls were lst'd to the max (6" tall, several feet wide!), had workmen turn up unexpectedly, rozzers in a helicopters etc and I thought I had it bad but man you've got balls of steel :slap:

Keep up the good work my flipper'd friend and FFS be careful :Smoke more Dope:

Yay. Whoooo Hoooo,

The workmen have packed up their tools and gone away. I can water and feed and browse my own back garden with a sense of not being overlooked for the first time in over a month.
Like I said, you could not make it up. Lived here fifty years, and the first time I grow the fat lassies in the back garden and scaffold erectors and roofers come out of nowhere and camp out for a month right on top of my grow.

Bugger!

But, I have sweat it out and so far so good. I can always blame it on DaddyP. He is eighty four and has dementia. After all, prison would be a lot cheaper than an old folks home !
It's a win win situation.

More pics coming up soon. And I don't mean what I said above.

But then again...........

cheers yawl, eP.

I can always blame it on DaddyP. He is eighty four and has dementia. After all, prison would be a lot cheaper than an old folks home !
It's a win win situation.

It's unbelievable how often your posts manage to crack me up!

However, if we were related I'd just be unbelievably afraid.

Your grow is also unbelievable! :thumbs:

That is a problem that could cause you great stress and turmoil. I suggest you let me relieve you of your burden. I can give your pounds of weed a new home in America, and you can rest well knowing it has a happy new home. :xlaugh:
No disrespect Botters, but if `The flightless Wonder` needs a new home for his `leftovers`, then I`ll be `helping him out!` :toke toking:...Still, nice t`know he has friends over the pond! :Sharing One:

Back