Outdoor The Penguin goes al fresco

"That is a problem that could cause you great stress and turmoil. I suggest you let me relieve you of your burden. I can give your pounds of weed a new home in America, and you can rest well knowing it has a happy new home. "

Oh wow. You know, that's what makes AFN so special. Good mates like you Andy. Boy, that is a huge relief. I will be in touch as soon as the frosty nights are gone and the harvest is fully dried n cured.
It is such a relief to have pals like you around. Thought for a while I was gonna have to share with the meerkats!

Archie, the pong is noticeable but ok so far. In a week or so, maybe not! We shall have to wait and see.

Dazed, I just ignored them and they went away! But, feck me if there are not some more roofers two doors away. Like I said, you could not make it up!! I give 'em a wave and a silly grin and they ignore me. Keep it up guys.

To infinity and beyonce........eP.

I was doing the rounds on the farm (back garden) when I came upon one of the workers (slaves) enjoying a bit of extra curricular activity.

Suffice to say the offending meerkat was punished to within an inch of its miserable life. But I bet he felt a bit of a prick! eh? Geddit ? Aw, please yourself.

Kat.jpg

And here is another fella whom I found among the foliage. I call him Jack.

Spidey[1].jpg

eP.

Mini update No7. Just a few pictures to show how the girls are fattening up.

This week I have been mostly feeding them on ;

Cream cakes
Black Forest Gateaux
Polo mints
G O L D M&M;s
Guacamole and
Mercury

sixty.jpgfifty.jpgfourty.jpgseven.jpg

looks like that cola on pic 4 is over the roof tops!

top job epenguin, couldn't do that where i live to many overlookers, either it would have got nicked or plod would have come knocking called by the neighbors.
Looks like bungalows around you, I got four story victorian houses turned to flats, just not good stealth.
Like villan said balls of steel, props to you man.

Thank you for your kind words guys. I have a Hollands Hope that must be over 8ft high. I topped it to keep it down, but it just threw up two cola's instead of one.
Villain, no probs. I am just lucky to have good/ignorant neighbours who couldn't care less what we grow. There is an old saying, "Good fences make good neighbours" Not sure what that means, but I always have maintained tall fences.
Arty, it is called so, because they bunged a low roof on 'em. Geddit eh eh?
Aw please yourself.

Thanks again for the encouragement. eP.

Back