Outdoor The Penguin goes al fresco

Hmmm, not sure what is going on with pics. I am not doing anything different. Now I have to click on the link to see it in a new tab ??? I hope you all can see them.

Guys, thanks for your interest. To answer your questions, a) yes Anthro, I just simply used iso and vented slowly. I will detail the process soon. b) Wira, I got very little chlorophyll into the end stuff. I learned from a YouTube vid that you do not need to steep the brew for more that two mins, if that. If you shake it and brew it to much, then it gets green and the end product is oily and black.

I can't take the credit for this as I nicked all the info from the net. But I can safely encourage you to try this method. It is easy, safe and works.

I will do another run tonight and then I will pass on the recipe.

Cheers yawl, professor penguin (and I still got my eyebrows!)

Hiya Dazed, good to see ya pal. Hope things are good with you. Must check with Andy what is the situation with pics.
Thanks for stopping by.

eP.

Hey, eP, I did some tests in this thread and they're working fine for me. I recall this happening to some other folks and I believe it was resolved by logging out and logging back in, making sure to check the Remember Me box. Hopefully that will get you sorted. :thumbs:

BSS_Day79_6.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you as always Andy for the swift and precise answer. Done as you said, so here goes......

bitch.jpg

Edit.
That's better. Must have been a duff session.
Ta.

Hey eP, oh wow you got it down I can see the pics now! Glad to see you're well brother, :karma Cloud:

:d5::drool:Yes!... that is very fine quality product eP, nicely done, saaahhhhh... :smoke:... I suspected as much about gentle agitation vs. shaking, after all, it's about simply dissolving, not knocking trichs loose.... I've been looking into using ethanol instead too,.... the chlorophyll is also a concern there... at a lab I used to work at during school, ethanol was used to extract chlorophyll out of filters from river water samples to assay algae levels....sooo, I'm leery to say the least! ....And wondering if one is better than the other for various reasons..... perhaps the agitation thing is what really matters.... eP, did some of the bud aromatics make it into the qwiso?

Back