Outdoor The Penguin goes al fresco

tell the chemist the iso is for cleaning the metal contacts on an old scallextrix set,or to deoxidize the speaker/phono connects on a high end hi-fi system.just don't ask for a litre,200ml will do.

tell the chemist the iso is for cleaning the metal contacts on an old scallextrix set,or to deoxidize the speaker/phono connects on a high end hi-fi system.just don't ask for a litre,200ml will do.

I got 5 ltr or a gallon in old money of iso 99% off ebay for £15.00, no questions asked. I have about a large bin liner full of sugar leaves/bud so I thought it was a fair deal. I will never use heat in the process at any time. And will do it in my vented garage. Even so, safety first. No smoking, no spliff before hand and daddyP watching my back.
cheers yawl eP.

I`ll come and watch y`procedure...if ya like...Cos I`m a sensible dude and Will slap your y`waterproof arse(costs extra though! :xlaugh:), if y`take shortcuts bro! :Sharing One:

Krug, it has to be arrogantly modest. And you are welcome to Alchemy Towers as soon as I take delivery. I envisage you to be .... hummm.....a bit like.....

krug.jpg

In the ball park ??? eh ?

Thought not. eP.

Hello pupils, Prof Penguin still here despite the dangerous experiments being performed in my "Breaking Bad" style laboratory.

I can say in a big headed way .......IT WORKED. I have shatter! Well the eP version of it. It is orange, brittle and strong as fluck!

I had JessieKat test it for me. Darn it I ain't gonna test it myself when I got Meerkats for that kind of thing. He had a huge grin on his face and gave me a thumbs up before he had a little nap whilst giggling periodically. Ah bless.

So, looks like I'm in the market for a new Vape. Here are some pics.

View attachment 394656View attachment 394657

Last edited by a moderator:
Krug, it has to be arrogantly modest. And you are welcome to Alchemy Towers as soon as I take delivery. I envisage you to be .... hummm.....a bit like.....

View attachment 392625

In the ball park ??? eh ?

Thought not. eP.

Hahaha :crying:...Sorry, I wish I`d seen this b4! Top come back buddy! :Sharing One:

Last edited:
Woohoo glad it worked! So, I'm totally clueless as to dabs and shatter... Can you make basic shatter with just 99+% Iso and venting it off? If it really does require butane or hexane, then I'm never making shatter haha.

:Cool bud: Good to hear you got quality results eP!...though I can't see the pics..:dunno: I'll be climbing that learning curve too soon as well,... I have a fair pile of trim and scruff bud to deal with somehow!... dry ice makes great hash- early in the run- but it's easy to get plant bits in there and contaminate the hash... too much and it won't even stick together! ...still leaves a lot of goodies behind as well,..and messy! So, qwiso might be the ticket.... eP, did you find much chlorophyll getting extracted using the 99%?

Back