Outdoor The Penguin goes al fresco

Just read through your entire thread EP, and so sorry to hear about the rippers!

I thought for sure I would get ripped, due to what happened with my OD grow this season.

I will post my grow and explain what happened with pics in there in the next few days.

Grow and be safe my brother from across the pond.

Peace.

Reading the first half.... gobsmacked... to see such fantastic growth like that here in UK..

Then you got ripped... b'stard indeed...

If I had any suspicions, I'd suspect those builders, I don't believe in such a bad coincidence.

Better luck next time, you certainly showed us all what is possible, my cap duly doffed.

Wow did not expect to see plants like that penguin! What a story! But whAt a shame, my two youngest and my oldest bubba kush are in a similar area of security risk so ill be keeping a very close eye on them, fortunately my others are well hidden and my photo's even more so! I have to enquire as to your potting mix? Those plants are monsters!

You hAve given me a lot to look forward to this summer although I got mostly autos my photo's won't be done till October mid I reckon most have. Broken the meter Mark sitting at 100-120cm another two months of vegging left hoping flower starts early Sept late Aug ! No pics of them though gun a start a little journal for my outdoor photos going out to check the plot today so ill make a thread pop the link in my sig!

I was go I g to recommend this if you wanna get serious about vaping;

http://www.namastevapes.co.uk/products/volcano-digital-vaporizer-1?gclid=CNTto_Pg-sUCFYXItAodMjQAqQ

Awesome vaporizer, as I'm sure you know different chemicals in the budz combust at different temps. Me and my old partner in crime us e d to burn up our favourite pheno's of Barnes farm ammy haze raising the temp as we smoked you would be amazed how many different highs you can get off one branch! Never had the privilege of some fine shatter in a vape though must have been legendary.

In my neck of the woods we are the UKs wild west, everyone here owns guns, my household MIGHT be included. And the old Bill are only called for certain things. We have a lot of traveller camps around so we get shed stalkers a lot! Nothing a good bit of rocksalt won't dissuade, as the last lot who tried burgling us found out. 7 times in last 5 years attempted burglaries we called the police once as they were armed and the police didn't show up until 4 hours after they left!! I don't mind peppering someone with rocksalt to get them gone but I'm certainly not getting into a firefight.

I feel we have a real theif problem in the UK across the board from rippers to burglars. But they can't take away what you learned from your grow to grow beasts like that!

Thanks for your comments Stinky,

Your photo plants will not be ready until end of Sept. at the least. But they should be huge. Best of luck chum, and take care of security. The bastards will wait until two or three days before harvest, then steal them. Rig up cameras. Borrow a rottweiller or camp out in the garden. For the sake of ten/twenty thousand pound, it is worth it.

eP. older and wiser.

Hey EP how's it going have you got your phone fixed yet for some pic updates or have the meerkats revolted and tied you up in the tunnel?

Hi Petey,

yes I got my phone fixed ages ago. The thread seems to be missing a chunk of posts from the conversion. Mostly the pictures of the shatter I made which was more than OK. If I can sort it out I will PM you.

cheers, eP.

Out.jpg
2015 is here and I could not resist a few outdoor photo plants. Here are two of them. A Hawaiian Haze and a Strawberry Blue.

Hey eP,
Before I read this I thought the unhappy ending would be something different. I feel totes emosh!

My neighbour had a plant swiped from his garden, they're mid-terrace so the cheeky barstewards went through the alleyway which is under their bedroom. Also know of 2 indoor, percy grows that got visited by 'the tax man'.

Did you read the other day that a judge had sent a couple of twats to the big house for robbing a grow? It didn't say if the grower got done.

Those where some absolute monsters you had there. (The plants and the scum that burgled you!)

One question about your feeding regime. Was it fed as a top mulch or liquidised and added to the water?

Back