Outdoor The Penguin goes al fresco

[QUOTit 20 years="AndyBotwin, post: 645149, member: 22329"]Looks quite nice, eP. Especially given that you are not exactly in a tropical clime. Nice work! :clap:[/QUOTE]
Give it 20 years and little deviation of human consumption patterns and we all will be in tropical climates!

I was doing the rounds on the farm (back garden) when I came upon one of the workers (slaves) enjoying a bit of extra curricular activity.

Suffice to say the offending meerkat was punished to within an inch of its miserable life. But I bet he felt a bit of a prick! eh? Geddit ? Aw, please yourself.

View attachment 379837
Fing meerkats! Lol

[QUO TE="epenguin, post: 685965, member: 21612"]Yay. Whoooo Hoooo,

The workmen have packed up their tools and gone away. I can water and feed and browse my own back garden with a sense of not being overlooked for the first time in over a month.
Like I said, you could not make it up. Lived here fifty years, and the first time I grow the fat lassies in the back garden and scaffold erectors and roofers come out of nowhere and camp out for a month right on top of my grow.

Bugger!

But, I have sweat it out and so far so good. I can always blame it on DaddyP. He is eighty four and has dementia. After all, prison would be a lot cheaper than an old folks home !
It's a win win situation.

More pics coming up soon. And I don't mean what I said above.

But then again...........

cheers yawl, eP.[/QUOTE]
This is why I believe it should be legal for anyone who is over 70 years old or older to ingest anything they want.

Here is a picture of my 7ft tall photo......Mmmmmm........
7ft.jpg

Back