Outdoor The Penguin goes al fresco

Well, it was slightly purple when it matured, so looked good regards bag appeal. The smoke, if my memory serves me at all.................was........er....bugger.....ermmm.....

No, seriously, the smoke was nothing spectacular, but it was certainly very acceptable. I granted a good amount to friends and they all said it was very agreeable. Slightly pine scented and quite moorish. As in I want another spliff......lol

The crop was more than adequate. And so very easy to grow. I was lucky in so much as it was an ideal summer, but I gather that HH is very hardy and will crop well even in a poor year.

eP.

Well, it was slightly purple when it matured, so looked good regards bag appeal. The smoke, if my memory serves me at all.................was........er....bugger.....ermmm.....

No, seriously, the smoke was nothing spectacular, but it was certainly very acceptable. I granted a good amount to friends and they all said it was very agreeable. Slightly pine scented and quite moorish. As in I want another spliff......lol

The crop was more than adequate. And so very easy to grow. I was lucky in so much as it was an ideal summer, but I gather that HH is very hardy and will crop well even in a poor year.

eP.

Thanks for the some report bud.
For me it was the only plant out of 10 strains that season to get zero mold and it was the last plant to be harvested around oct 15th. Like yours she was a monster...I still laugh when I read 4 feet tall in DP's catalog. :D Mine was 24+ feet circumference and most branches were over 6 feet with intense LST. Take note of the DP seed package in the upper center. ;)
IMG_3085.JPG

hey mr penguin. just had a read of this, the ending nearly got me going. thats brutal man. some effort of a grow that was aswell. you got skills mate. suppose though, of all the creatures to master growing bush in our shitty climate a penguins probably the best suited : ) what you got on just now? had a look but cant see a current grow for you bud?

@EvilScotsman , I hope you enjoyed the ride. Looking back it was fun but with a sad ending. Even with the strags that were left for me to harvest, I got a good few pounds.
Sadly I got busted at home 18 months ago. Mr Plod took my wardrobe grow away and my LED's. So, although all I got was a slap on the wrist and told not to be a naughty boy (the copper was embarrassed to bust me for four plants) I can not currently grow. If I get bust a second time, they will not be so lenient. And I am a carer for my Dad who is 87 and has dementia. So I cannot risk another session in jail. I have previous.

So, no grow on the go. I am looking to get some chums to grow for me under my supervision, but it is hard to find the right setup and people.

eP.

@EvilScotsman , I hope you enjoyed the ride. Looking back it was fun but with a sad ending. Even with the strags that were left for me to harvest, I got a good few pounds.
Sadly I got busted at home 18 months ago. Mr Plod took my wardrobe grow away and my LED's. So, although all I got was a slap on the wrist and told not to be a naughty boy (the copper was embarrassed to bust me for four plants) I can not currently grow. If I get bust a second time, they will not be so lenient. And I am a carer for my Dad who is 87 and has dementia. So I cannot risk another session in jail. I have previous.

So, no grow on the go. I am looking to get some chums to grow for me under my supervision, but it is hard to find the right setup and people.

eP.
feel or you mate- im currently growing at a mates until i can get a safe place at home. wish you lived near me man- i'd make sure you got all the meds you need, but i know growing it yourself can be the most enjoyable part

Yeah too right @sanguine , it is the growing above all that I miss. Even the sound of the LED fans in the middle of the night gave me comfort. I would look at them and think I could see them stretch.......you know what I mean, you get a connection with them.

It is the grow above all that I miss, not the smoke. Ahhhh......eP.

eP.

Hey @epenguin!
Sorry to hear about that. But glad you're staying safe.
I hope your kanna-karma will come through.
What goes around comes around, back to you.

Back