4c.jpg

5.jpg
5a.jpg
5c.jpg

5d.jpg
5 b.jpg
5 d.jpg

Last edited:
I catch up later just on me lunch, which is move girls about time,, dragons genuine day 35 last pic the skinny girl x the crosses are allover the place its great lol

IMG_20210802_111531.jpg

IMG_20210802_111631.jpg

IMG_20210802_112639.jpg

hairyman said:
dragons genuine day 35 last pic the skinny girl x the crosses are allover the place its great lol

:dragon2:
Aaaaah Great.....they remind me of ALFie Baby... ALF#3...last time I saw them out in such abundance...... :pighug: ..(ALF #2 plus 1..)

See what I mean with the Skinny White girl image...?....the Frames shine white in photos compared to other stems...she Shows a lot of Bones...

Ha Lovely.....:pighug:...

Not a Natural Special stand out cross for me early on...coz my eye Prefers Indys....but wait 'til she matures........she is a Delight...:headbang:

Now...coz you have Seen how Distinct she is.......you could Look for the male to match with a Reasonable certainty..white framed......sparce looking teenager....(Only 1 with that Frame put Into the cross......:eyebrows:..)

If you did that....and Only bred Matching pairs from there......you would start to hybrid out a cross that belongs almost to the Start of the genetic line......now That is the Amazing bit..........:wizzy:....for me at any rate......I can isolate Out...a cross that I put In to the Line 10 plus years ago....

When I buy a cross....I don't just get her current Face....if I recognise unique identifying traits.....I get all the Grand Parents and great great grandparents too.... :crying:..I Own her back catalogue too.....

Tight as a Gardeners Fist huh....?............:pass:

What you think of these, look at the way they forming leaves,,, both male and both had low light, this genetic,, environmental,, seen it before.? @Mossy

edit,,had a read through,,so these would favour jem,,afghan kush?
IMG_20210804_221504.jpg
IMG_20210804_221430.jpg
IMG_20210804_221452.jpg
IMG_20210804_221406.jpg
IMG_20210804_221218.jpg
IMG_20210804_221212.jpg
IMG_20210804_221208.jpg
IMG_20210804_221234.jpg
IMG_20210804_221249.jpg
IMG_20210804_221341.jpg

IMG_20210804_221430.jpg

Last edited:
What you think of these, look at the way they forming leaves,,, both male and both had low light, this genetic,, environmental,, seen it before.? @Mossy

edit,,had a read through,,so these would favour jem,,afghan kush?
View attachment 1351833View attachment 1351834View attachment 1351835View attachment 1351836View attachment 1351837View attachment 1351838View attachment 1351839View attachment 1351840View attachment 1351841View attachment 1351842
View attachment 1351832

From what I’ve read or can tell it comes from the Afghan or even Northern lights parents.
Pretty cool to see someone else throwing same leaf mutations but on such a different looking leaf, well more indica. Can’t be the low light though mine are outside plenty of light.
You’d be a good person to ask also, do you get the self topping thing on some of them?

Yup....Cloven Hoof........:dragon2:...JEM....:bravo:.....you are getting Good at this trait spotting huh......once you Get how easy it is....it's a Doddle huh...?

From what I’ve read or can tell it comes from the Afghan or even Northern lights parents.

Yup @mohawk warrior ...this one comes from way back in the Line.....Pre the addition of NL....But...if NL carries the Trait too...then you could get a Strengthening....

but on such a different looking leaf, well more indica

Yup....Cloven Hoof........:dragon2:...JEM....:bravo:.....you are getting Good at this trait spotting huh......once you Get how easy it is....it's a Doddle huh...?

Yup @mohawk warrior ...this one comes from way back in the Line.....Pre the addition of NL....But...if NL carries the Trait too...then you could get a Strengthening....

If you don’t mine me nosing again what exactly went into Jem again? Or even if you like please message me a little auntie memoirs. I’d love to hear everything .

Most if not all strains boil down to some sort of land race with those certain phenotypes

Trying to remember what’s what is a pita!
I have finally found that the trilateral node is for South America sativas which can now
Help me hunt down what the hell is going on on some of these projects I have. The Mutant kush for example.. but I’m sure that was one of the few seeds from my black lookin male that didn’t really take which also showed self topping so what’d ya use from South America auntie?

The leaves actually splitting is a mutation from the skunk family

@mohawk warrior thanks for the likes and rep pal :d5:

glad you enjoyed it :cheers:,,, my memory isn't always the best, its been great to have everything in one place to look back :thumbsup:

You’d be a good person to ask also, do you get the self topping thing on some of them?

well,, i had a spate of them a while back ,,i going to have to look back through places to remember what it was in, i not had any in these sets so far,,,,i only ever had @rebels sugar baker... @tobes orange assault' and la buena hiebra haze no1 in regs and i kept them apart so far,

so what’d ya use from South America auntie?

yes tell :smokeout:

.it's a Doddle huh...?
:thumbsup: its a doddle with ya holding me hand:pighug:

Day 42 ,,got rid of any lowers not up to a bud ,,,one has gone skinny ,,ille tell you how them little buds smoked:thumbsup:
DSCF245-8.jpg
DSCF2459.jpg
DSCF2462.jpg
DSCF2465.jpg
DSCF2467.jpg
DSCF2469.jpg
DSCF2470.jpg
DSCF2471.jpg
DSCF2458.jpg

Back