Dragon Meds THE PATH OF THE DRAGON

my memory isn't always the best, its been great to have everything in one place to look back :thumbsup:

:headbang:

The leaves actually splitting is a mutation from the skunk family

blood.gif
I'm Impressed @mohawk warrior......:bravo:

JEM....the start of the Line was Mazar-I-Sharif.......now Hunch and Homework says Mazar had a Close Encounter with Skunk#1.....

My hunch says when you take the JEM down through the line by crossing the Lowest number of leaf fingers..you Probably end up with Skunk#1 and That is responsible for the Red and Coal Black bud colour....and Probably the black/gold metalic leaf...that was In JEM.

Sometimes a Good grow photos saves a bundle of Notes.......the 4 NL Photo girls that started Giggle.......(all in 1 x 25 ltr pot...).... :pass:

Now...if I did all the work and homework to get JEM down to a single blade top and 3 finger leaves hunting the Skunk......why is there not a Cross....?

Coz she was the meanest bud I have ever seen......with the highest grow smell.....guess I know why she was christened Skunk......:crying:

She came back to tiny little 5 calyx loose buds....but the immediate fans were like ice rinks...IMO..they smoked the same as the bud.
And...strength for strength....you used about 1/3rd of the dose compared to the Normal bud.....:pass:

But you Know I'm Allergic to sati..............so the Deep Chunk added started the roll Up the number of leaf fingers.....much more my Type of girl......

oh interesting, you're using tiered air pruning pots; start in small one, wait for ramification, plant in bigger pot. have you noticed any difference doing it this way when compared to going straight into the big pot or was it just an economy of space thing?

oh interesting, you're using tiered air pruning pots; start in small one, wait for ramification, plant in bigger pot. have you noticed any difference doing it this way when compared to going straight into the big pot or was it just an economy of space thing?

The economy of space yes :thumbsup:

i have 12 girls now ,,,but we started with roughly 80 ,,,some of these girls have been up potted 3 times ,,,,when i was happy with the dragons i got left they was upscaled to the 3 lit just to give them a wee boost, that meant culling six of the crosses at that age ,,never a nice thing but i wanted to see the dragons in a better scaled pot and they will finish first :vibe: ,, they was already day 30 i think,, I've found the earlier you can do it the better ,,but that makes sense really,:pass:

:headbang:

View attachment 1353180 I'm Impressed @mohawk warrior......:bravo:

JEM....the start of the Line was Mazar-I-Sharif.......now Hunch and Homework says Mazar had a Close Encounter with Skunk#1.....

My hunch says when you take the JEM down through the line by crossing the Lowest number of leaf fingers..you Probably end up with Skunk#1 and That is responsible for the Red and Coal Black bud colour....and Probably the black/gold metalic leaf...that was In JEM.
Oooooo!!!
And thanks, my cousin played with the skunks a lot, I can’t remember if it was Dutch skunk #4 or #7 that he loved because of a rare pheno or something...
I remember trim jail on those babies lol arms were black and I was way baked before I could smoke a joint afterwards..
The one finger, 3 finger is pretty interesting tidbit because that’s usually when it smells like a skunks ass...
I’m thinking I need to find something close related to all these different smells it throws and then I can maybe isolate some of these scents I get.. but it will most likely change the end smoke. Which I only started working because everyone who smoked it got wrecked.. but most people at the time only could get indica because who’s spending more time on sativas when it wasn’t allowed.
But when people say it’s like acid.. you work it lmao
Pictures are sweet from the patio as usual.. one thing that would help is a ledger or map key.. giggle dragon and such.. such a maze lol which mother made the baby poo, durrty d ??

And thanks, my cousin played with the skunks a lot,

And..you Learned..... :headbang: ....it is exactly what I pinned it back to...

The one finger, 3 finger is pretty interesting tidbit because that’s usually when it smells like a skunks ass...

Yup.....:headbang:...and it gets more Sati......

Which I only started working because everyone who smoked it got wrecked.

Which leads to the Thought...do you add Similar to try to Strengthen the trait out....Hopefully.....
Or do you increase your test patches and try to Isolate it in the cross you already have....:pass:

lol which mother made the baby poo, durrty d ?

IMO..Has to be the Northern Lights.....bearing in mind how many Hundreds I grew through the Line.....I never experienced it Before the NL was added.

And..you Learned..... :headbang: ....it is exactly what I pinned it back to...

Yup.....:headbang:...and it gets more Sati......

Which leads to the Thought...do you add Similar to try to Strengthen the trait out....Hopefully.....
Or do you increase your test patches and try to Isolate it in the cross you already have....:pass:

IMO..Has to be the Northern Lights.....bearing in mind how many Hundreds I grew through the Line.....I never experienced it Before the NL was added.
I pick stuff similar to strengthen like you said but I also am getting ready to start testing to see if I got it strong enough to pick out or pick up on.
But I believe ever since I added the think different it just added a whole bunch of new somethings . And my seed stash got raided by someone who’s not owning up lol so I have like 3 seeds off the original BHxjem that got the acid high and just looked like nothing advertised lol but I do like the flo in that line.
So lately I’ve been just hunting from the sully run which was f1 vigour monster x bhjem and from the looks of these seeds the structure stuck and smells are all over. Too much in the pool from think different but massive buds now lol thinking I’m gonna smash a nice indica in the mix soon and find the mini me..
But a bunch of my labeled stuff is just missing so I’m going to have to scrap a bunch of stuff..

Last edited:
A Whole bunch of dead ancestors...... :pighug: ...Think Different was one Amazing Auto though........:pass:
Was really the one that started turning heads and such.. Seymore Buds...
excellent job once again by Dutch Passion
:pass:
Intriguing.. who’s dead and what am I looking for hehehe

And who knows what happens on the next generation.. time will tell but I’m sure these are all off the solo cups which were polyploid (I think) ... another story for a different thread lol clogging international breeding sensation hairymon’s thread

Last edited:
you clog away pal :smoking: all interesting stuff, i aint got gout so not even thought about polyploids:woohoo1: ,i have had a number of ,,,triploids ? where you end up with sets three branches,,,, every now and then but i don't favor them? i missing a trick?

i have had 2 skunky males show up in mossy's seeds now

Back