Dragon Meds THE PATH OF THE DRAGON

Photo #4.............couldn't say for definite until i saw her more mature and checked her balance.....but that Looks like LownRanger ... :headbang:

ooops we may have lost her already,,,,sleeping in the compost bin :face:

images (22).jpg

edit i had to check, she still with us,,,

Last edited:
ooops we may have lost her already,,,,sleeping in the compost bin :face:

,View attachment 1347952

edit i had to check, she still with us,,,

Ah...I Thought you had culled her........ :pass: .....nice save.......:footy:

Wow....Okay....what you got them lit with......?.....:biggrin:...it highlights all the pistil trics......unbelievable how many are on the pistils huh.....?...:eyebrows:
and I normally lose them to outdoor winds....

PICT0012 (3).JPG

PICT0029.JPG

Pistil trics under 40 x magnification....Gotta Love the Gingers.......:headbang:

nope, growing on hiatus till I get exhaust system done....wife complained about the smell sooooooo.......

Yeah @Bill.de.Cat ... :pass: ..some traits roll and fade....some are immobile and two things I have not managed to move are High grow smell..and horrific munchies....

@Mossy any chance of leaf colour with these or would i have to go and try a set from one of the orgy pots i had some red and black hints ,,a couple are looking dark and brooding but thats all :biggrin:

Same photo of your top 6...from here....bottom left...simply coz I can see her leaf stalk colour...... :headbang:

In fact....your whole bottom row Look to be carrying leaf colour.....but I'm not sure if it is your light/reflection.

Next time you have them out to Play with......get a Direct overhead of each with as little tilt on as you can...and Square the head up in the view finder.....:photog:...this will become the Face of your crosses....each one has a face for me...that is how I Remember them all...(most..)...:biggrin:

Final six,, so these are now in 3ltr pots 30 days

Strong bunny ears working down too not so,..

The light was just blurple but I
liked the way it cactched, not sure your the actual picture you saw regarding the lown ranger, I will do them tomorrow.

Sat on me arse working for ten hours 12 girls too much a stretch
6 DRAGONS bath
6.jpg

1.jpg
1a.jpg
1 3.jpg

2.jpg
2a.jpg

3.jpg
3a.jpg
3c.jpg

Last edited: