Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

Beautiful thread my friend. I hope it’s ok I share a few of the outdoor bounties I’ve had this season. MAC#1 cherry og and wedding cake
View attachment 1256717View attachment 1256718View attachment 1256719
:pighug: F Deeee! How I wish you could have joined this year, it was another fun one - :woohoo1:... Always welcome here FD, and those buds would make you a contendah! :amazon:...looking like prime goods my man, the Cherry OG in particular! Does she have her name's sake aroma?
I'll pop by the Hoopy thread too....:passit:

Testing testing is this thing on? lol whats the score here? who's holding!

Testing testing is this thing on? lol whats the score here? who's holding!
:rofl: I'm starting to build the polls tonight Jean-O,... The entry part is done, if a few MIA folks haven't shown up, they aren't gonna and chasing peep's for final pics is done too....
I'll get a general alert notice up here shortly, but first I need to set one Poll up to get the hang of how to do it....

*** Again, the polls will be one for each:
- live auto
- live photo
- dry auto
- dry photo

The winners will be determined by the combined live and dry bud shot votes for their chosen cultivar of auto's and photo's, so 1 auto winner, one photo winner!
I figure we'll do 1st 2rd 3rd places...
:greencheck: Sweet is on board for prizes, and our own Jean-O has made some very nice fem' crosses this season, so those will be added to the pot! :woohoo1::thanks:
I'll check with one other vendor, likely they will not be USA ship-able though... Sweet is, so no worries!
Prize shipping time is not yet figured out yet, but likely after the new year. This is a plus, trust me! New crosses get released around then, and vendors will be eager to have new ones launched and running!

:yay1::hula:
village peeps.gif
:hula::bravo:

~~~~~~ WINNER ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE OUTDOOR AUTO-PHOTO COMP' VOTING ~~~~~~

Time to wrap up another fantastic run of the Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!
This year we had more participants than ever, better still no rip's or busts - :yay: .......Thank you everybody who joined in, finished or not!
It was genuine pleasure to grow&show with all you folks as always - :thanks: :d5: ..... We saw a ton of fine buds this year!
Fun in the Sun for the win! :cools:

@Jean-O @420Forever @hecno @dankstyle J @moutros @MasonJarOG @4d-Rock @Jpkindbud @Green Hornet @Shiva's Mistress @smokeyfromau
@Kyote @Little Brother

*( Waira will be bowing out and passing his winnings onto the other contestants as per decree of Seed Hoarders Anonymous :rofl: )*

>>>>> Top three total votes for auto's <<<<<

1st place -- 420Forever (43)

2nd place -- 4d-Rock (35)

3rd place -- Jean-O (32)

>>>>> Top three for photo's <<<<<

1st place -- Kyote (27)

2nd place -- DankstyleJ (25)

3rd place -- Jean-O (22)

:headbang::woohoo::headbang: --- Congrat's to you contest winners! :clapper::smokeout::clapper:

As you saw above, Sweet will be offering seed prizes, and Jean-O made some choice fem'ed crosses this year as well so those are in the mix! Let me get with with both of them for specifics, and I will PM you the details :cheers:

:yay1::hula:View attachment 1263699 :hula::bravo:

~~~~~~ WINNER ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE OUTDOOR AUTO-PHOTO COMP' VOTING ~~~~~~

Time to wrap up another fantastic run of the Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!
This year we had more participants than ever, better still no rip's or busts - :yay: .......Thank you everybody who joined in, finished or not!
It was genuine pleasure to grow&show with all you folks as always - :thanks: :d5: ..... We saw a ton of fine buds this year!
Fun in the Sun for the win! :cools:

@Jean-O @420Forever @hecno @dankstyle J @moutros @MasonJarOG @4d-Rock @Jpkindbud @Green Hornet @Shiva's Mistress @smokeyfromau
@Kyote @Little Brother

*( Waira will be bowing out and passing his winnings onto the other contestants as per decree of Seed Hoarders Anonymous :rofl: )*

>>>>> Top three total votes for auto's <<<<<

1st place -- 420Forever (43)

2nd place -- 4d-Rock (35)

3rd place -- Jean-O (32)

>>>>> Top three for photo's <<<<<

1st place -- Kyote (27)

2nd place -- DankstyleJ (25)

3rd place -- Jean-O (22)

:headbang::woohoo::headbang: --- Congrat's to you contest winners! :clapper::smokeout::clapper:

As you saw above, Sweet will be offering seed prizes, and Jean-O made some choice fem'ed crosses this year as well so those are in the mix! Let me get with with both of them for specifics, and I will PM you the details :cheers:

holyyyy shit, i actually won-??! :yoinks: randomness rulez the universe, woot! :yay: huge shout to @Waira for runnin this comp & to @Mr B. from Female Seeds for supplyin the bean that made the win possible :thanks: :bow: can't wait til next year! :cooldance: ppp

edit: also big gratz to @Kyote for winnin on the photo side :cheers:

Great stuff guys! Congratulations to all of the other winners!
Big thanks to @Waira and any of the other organizers to make this fun contest/competition happen.
:worship:
Looking forward to more contests in the future and trying out some new strains from the prizes seeds.
:smoking::cheers:

Wow, I wake up to this! I entered this comp strictly for the fun with no intent on winning anything so thanks thanks thanks! :jump::jump::jump:

Made my day AFN growfolks! :d5:

Congrats to the winners. This was fun and my first comp ever... won’t be my last! Thanks @Waira for hosting and here’s hoping everyone has a great holiday! I’ll be eagerly waiting next yrs comp with a photo and auto bean ready to roll!:bravo:

Back