Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

Also it is up pot day!
UP POT COMPLETE!
1E855A2E-67B1-428E-82FC-CB366FCCC55A.jpeg

:greencheck: update logged @Jpkindbud ... off to a food start- :d5:

>>> Tomorrow is soil mixing day! Cook that up a bit, get the photo's started, and I'll wedge into the scrum here finally! :woohoo1:

Blueberry cookies weekly up date
@Waira
All the plants were fed Alaskan fish fertilizer tea 5 gallons and 2 gallon foliar spray early this morning. We had partly sunny today first day in 6 days. 3 days rain and very over cast.
Overall they're doing ok. But if we had good weather. Mm mm. :pass:

20200516_154229-1.jpg
20200516_083445.jpg
20200516_083427.jpg
20200516_083351.jpg
20200516_083339.jpg

:headbang: @Growtogrow .... damn dude, they look to be as happy as can be my man - :d5: I'm impressed with the growth and glowing health despite the roller coaster weather...
I like how the Maui and BB girls are doing the Lembo- :rofl: .... an excellent start GTG!

>>> My soil is mixed and now cooking in tubs -:coffee:... about a week and I'll start the photo kids!

:headbang: @Growtogrow .... damn dude, they look to be as happy as can be my man - :d5: I'm impressed with the growth and glowing health despite the roller coaster weather...
I like how the Maui and BB girls are doing the Lembo- :rofl: .... an excellent start GTG!

>>> My soil is mixed and now cooking in tubs -:coffee:... about a week and I'll start the photo kids!
Ha haa-haa :cooldance: The Limbo:crying:
Man I haven't heard that term in a long time:rofl: Thanks @Waira
Good deal on the soil mix n cooking:headbang: Now your in it:pighug:

Back