Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

update moutros 8/12
Hello everyone, new aces update, I know that pics are not so clear but so are things in my garden. Its all mixed up, just peaks and more peaks of future buds all over the place! Cant get in there anymore, now what happens, happens. Oh and of course flowering started!
IMG_20200812_192323.jpg
IMG_20200812_192415.jpg
IMG_20200812_192424.jpg
IMG_20200812_192455.jpg
IMG_20200812_192515.jpg
IMG_20200812_192545.jpg

@Waira yea ... :redcard::grrr2: I have heard and had these for awhile. I’d have to say inconsistent and mysterious. But the 2018 run was excellent and people who smoked it are still talking about that crazy Sativa I grew that was strong asfk. I already know what I’m going to run for next years Outdoor comp.... Some Hawaiian Strains from Sticky Finger and some Surfer Seeds Strains maybe some HSO or Bungs.... so many top choices

Now then grofos, I've been without a phone for a while so not been about, some nice looking competition going on now.... @Waira here's a few catch up words & pics of my antics since last time....I've had a couple of mould spots on both daquari limes but honestly it was fuck all. Cut the very tops of 2 buds (1 from each lady) and saved the little I could. I doubt I've lost a q dry as yet so I can't complain at all....I am regularly checking now too. 2-3 times daily. Harvest is any day for me now really I'll either keep going until they're fully done or until I see enough mould to call it, but to be fair I'm pretty confident they'll keep going for now. I've taken a couple of buds from the ultimate and I'm going to be taking her bit by bit from now as she's not far off at all. Lots of foxtailing going on too on the daquari which I'm not sure I like but weight is weight at the end of the day Haha. Smells are amazing now too so hazey with fruity and sweet smells. The comp ultimate has abit of a hazey/skunkiness to it but everything else is sweet & fruity. Our lass the other day (who doesn't smoke) said the daquari smelled of oranges. And it does have a very citrus aroma to it. Non comp daquari looks like she'll be my biggest auto to date, indoor or out.......sods law hahaha
:amazon: 24/7 patrol on the bloody Rots! ... great vigilance Q', that's how you save most of the plant - :d5:
Staged harvesting is also smart,... I find my lowers always need more cooking, so typically I leave 10-25% of the plant to bake a bit longer, to good effect! I left some of the Creepers lower bits in a paper bag, untrimmed, and let it sit for a week+.... just cleaned it up, maybe a couple g's at most, but damn me if those scruffy bits aren't just as trich' smothered and even better smelling than the first cut buds :biggrin:
I think Daq' is a known foxer, she'll stack'm late if things are going well,... as long as it's healthy stuff, you're gold! Their aromas sound delish;' mate, and it's always fun and interesting to have a non-smoker have a proper sniff or two and see what their noses say about the smells!
Sod's Law can stuff it, this Comp' ain't about size, it's about quality (and fairly said, your ability to take some great naughty pics!) :pimp::haha:
You got the goods mate, the buds are girthy, knobby, and sugar-dipped... (no dildo associations intended)- :rofl:
Bubba Kush, cup is sitting on a king tut my kid topped by catching tie down string with lawnmower :rolleyes1:
View attachment 1223072 View attachment 1223073 Bubba kush leaves are by far the biggest of all my plants, some are the size of my hand, i'll get a pic
Blue Dream, hard to postion myself to get pick without sun in way, wider spacing mustang!
View attachment 1223074View attachment 1223076
The Purps, cat pic included, have no clue who's cat it is.
View attachment 1223077View attachment 1223078
:headbang: Looking prime Mustang, healthy beautiful ladiezz!... drive-by mauling aside- :crying: ...Hey it's free labor, no complaints!
Kitty may be pruning some lower veg' for you, and doing some vermin control, so perhaps a fair trade? :smoking:

Hello everyone, new aces update, I know that pics are not so clear but so are things in my garden. Its all mixed up, just peaks and more peaks of future buds all over the place! Cant get in there anymore, now what happens, happens. Oh and of course flowering started!
:vibe: We love a patio jungle mate! Fingers crossed you won't have need to get in there, if you do you'll have to come at it like a Luge run :rofl:
Good on bloom starting, hopefully 10 weeks will see at least one come in ready! I'm sure a small extension of the finish time won't be a problem if needed,.. We'll still have to gather pics, set up the poll, etc.,... :coffee::goodluck:
@Waira yea ... :redcard::grrr2: I have heard and had these for awhile. I’d have to say inconsistent and mysterious. But the 2018 run was excellent and people who smoked it are still talking about that crazy Sativa I grew that was strong asfk. I already know what I’m going to run for next years Outdoor comp.... Some Hawaiian Strains from Sticky Finger and some Surfer Seeds Strains maybe some HSO or Bungs.... so many top choices
You know, he made some fine crosses early on,... I think the troubles came with later runs and I think others helping him with breeding? Plus, he was a complete tool,... A couple peep's grew Love Potion (?), a more recent cross, and it was very good!
If Hazey stuff is of interest, have a serious look at La Buena Hierba :greenthumb:rumor has it he's got fem's coming next year! I got a list already...:eyebrows: Hopefully some of my wants will be made into fem's! His Sour Diesel Haze is superb, an oldie well ahead of it's time when made, and still among the best of it's kind out there... LBH is a passion breeder, and it shows!

:amazon: 24/7 patrol on the bloody Rots! ... great vigilance Q', that's how you save most of the plant - :d5:
Staged harvesting is also smart,... I find my lowers always need more cooking, so typically I leave 10-25% of the plant to bake a bit longer, to good effect! I left some of the Creepers lower bits in a paper bag, untrimmed, and let it sit for a week+.... just cleaned it up, maybe a couple g's at most, but damn me if those scruffy bits aren't just as trich' smothered and even better smelling than the first cut buds :biggrin:
I think Daq' is a known foxer, she'll stack'm late if things are going well,... as long as it's healthy stuff, you're gold! Their aromas sound delish;' mate, and it's always fun and interesting to have a non-smoker have a proper sniff or two and see what their noses say about the smells!
Sod's Law can stuff it, this Comp' ain't about size, it's about quality (and fairly said, your ability to take some great naughty pics!) :pimp::haha:
You got the goods mate, the buds are girthy, knobby, and sugar-dipped... (no dildo associations intended)- :rofl:

:headbang: Looking prime Mustang, healthy beautiful ladiezz!... drive-by mauling aside- :crying: ...Hey it's free labor, no complaints!
Kitty may be pruning some lower veg' for you, and doing some vermin control, so perhaps a fair trade? :smoking:

:vibe: We love a patio jungle mate! Fingers crossed you won't have need to get in there, if you do you'll have to come at it like a Luge run :rofl:
Good on bloom starting, hopefully 10 weeks will see at least one come in ready! I'm sure a small extension of the finish time won't be a problem if needed,.. We'll still have to gather pics, set up the poll, etc.,... :coffee::goodluck:

You know, he made some fine crosses early on,... I think the troubles came with later runs and I think others helping him with breeding? Plus, he was a complete tool,... A couple peep's grew Love Potion (?), a more recent cross, and it was very good!
If Hazey stuff is of interest, have a serious look at La Buena Hierba :greenthumb:rumor has it he's got fem's coming next year! I got a list already...:eyebrows: Hopefully some of my wants will be made into fem's! His Sour Diesel Haze is superb, an oldie well ahead of it's time when made, and still among the best of it's kind out there... LBH is a passion breeder, and it shows!
Girthy, knobby and sugar dipped? Oooh behave haha. I may have spoken a little soon as comp daquari had a little mould today. Only slightly but half way down a nice bud. so as close as she Is I took the full branch.
20200813_134414.jpg
20200813_134431.jpg
20200813_134444.jpg
15973315522361658716773311294308.jpg

.....1 branch down.......
1597331593020785666539085385710.jpg

Back