Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

@Archaic I agree Walter white x northern lights, white chem x northern lights, or a white widow any combo. But they posted the pic of some beans and those new flavors of some more connessiour crafted lines that look great for several crosses, that cherry x double grape, hell gold glue x white chem would make basketballs. That Tropicana with sour stomper, toof decay.

@Archaic I agree Walter white x northern lights, white chem x northern lights, or a white widow any combo. But they posted the pic of some beans and those new flavors of some more connessiour crafted lines that look great for several crosses, that cherry x double grape, hell gold glue x white chem would make basketballs. That Tropicana with sour stomper, toof decay.

Hubbabubbasmellascope is a white widow cross.. So everything with HBSS in it, has white widow. NL is the basis of many strains already.. Also, NL and WW have both been available in auto form for years and years.. I think Mephisto is into creating new autos not just crossing two autos to make a cross. (Which we can all do, lol). Most of the popular old school lines have been worked to death already and can be found anywhere.

Last edited:
Hubbabubbasmellascope is a white widow cross.. So everything with HBSS in it, has white widow. NL is the basis of many strains already.. Also, NL and WW have both been available in auto form for years and years.. I think Mephisto is into creating new autos not just crossing two autos to make a cross. (Which we can all do, lol). Most of the popular old school lines have been worked to death already and can be found anywhere.
Okay

I’m about old school genetics for sure. Classics are usually classics for a reason too. And I’m not against doing something already done, but our own take on it.

For example fugue state, as an amnesia. There are plenty of amnesia/amnesia haze auto strains about, but I’m proud of our version.

I like trying the new gear and hyped stuff to see if they’re as good as people say, but also really we’re just doing the work with strains we like and what we think would combine well to make something interesting for people.

Personally I love sativa’s so I’m edging down that path for my passion projects. We’ve got a line in to some lambsbreath and also we’ve been gifted the 30+ year old cut of old school haze from the super sativa seed club that we’ll trial a few different lines with.

GBD is working some super nice stuff too at the moment.

Either way, we’re always staying busy!

Cheers guys!

I’m about old school genetics for sure. Classics are usually classics for a reason too. And I’m not against doing something already done, but our own take on it.

For example fugue state, as an amnesia. There are plenty of amnesia/amnesia haze auto strains about, but I’m proud of our version.

I like trying the new gear and hyped stuff to see if they’re as good as people say, but also really we’re just doing the work with strains we like and what we think would combine well to make something interesting for people.

Personally I love sativa’s so I’m edging down that path for my passion projects. We’ve got a line in to some lambsbreath and also we’ve been gifted the 30+ year old cut of old school haze from the super sativa seed club that we’ll trial a few different lines with.

GBD is working some super nice stuff too at the moment.

Either way, we’re always staying busy!

Cheers guys!
Exactly what I was trying to say, lol. The "Mephisto touch" on classic strains has never failed me.. From the Chems to the hazes.. All are uniquely crafted and thought out.

Mephistos take on lambs breath. Ooh boy. I like both indica and sativa I just don’t like when they r racy as I have a bit of anxiety and some sativas I don’t like.

Indeed I’m the same, I like clear, creative, synapse firing, body and mind energy. But without anxiety inducing effects where possible.

Each has their time and place of course. I think also we’re just trying to balance out the catalogue some and make it more well rounded with a little something for everyone.

Cheers!

Back