Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

every post Mitch makes on instagram should be added to this thread lol

Cant wait for the next round of Artisanals in the spring

Cant wait for updates on the Pink Panama,Super Orange Haze,and CannaCheese

Hopefully they release all 5 at the same time

I could not resist a pre-Black Friday order off the Canuck site since CDLC is back in stock and probably wont be around for long. Or at least that's what I told my wife. My next goal is some GWK.

Order processing was fast. Ordered one day and paid the next. Shipping was expedited and took 5 days which is not bad considered the postal strike.

I ordered CDLC, AvT and White Crack. Freebies were Illums... Bubbly livers, Sour Crinkle and Creme Bubbly. 5 of each for total of the 15 freebies they give for the amount of cash spent. Also got some spares for my original order. All in all I paid about US$5 a seed after doing the math on the AFN discount, freebies etc. Impressive service. Generous freebies. Good value for the money.

Thanks a ton to @mephisto

Ya got some good ones there. I can’t wait to se what Black Friday offers. Also the mango haze and g-13 projects both look fantastic and I will most likely have to partake in that also. Smh I can’t help myself.

Ya got some good ones there. I can’t wait to se what Black Friday offers. Also the mango haze and g-13 projects both look fantastic and I will most likely have to partake in that also. Smh I can’t help myself.
oooohh Black Friday Mephisto deals bro..:yay:....going to have to participate in that dude lol :rofl:....not that I necessarily need more Meph beans at the moment.........I just want some:woohoo:

'
I meant to post this in the customer feedback sticky thread that everyone posts about their purchases and service. Must have selected the wrong thread by accident.

So what is g-13?

2019 is going to be quite the year for MEPHISTO GEAR OH YEA BABY. That new haze with thc crystals up the freaking FAN LEAVES

'
I meant to post this in the customer feedback sticky thread that everyone posts about their purchases and service. Must have selected the wrong thread by accident.

So what is g-13?

...from Leafly...

What is G13?

G13 is a very strong strain of cannabis indica that is the subject of many urban legends. According to some accounts, the CIA, FBI, and other agencies gathered the best strains of marijuana from breeders all over the world. At a super-secret installation at the University of Mississippi, they bred many new super hybrids in the late 1960s. Allegedly, a single cutting of this plant was liberated by an unnamed technician and bred for the masses.

Although the legends are probably not true, G13 delivers effects like no other. If you have the opportunity, definitely partake in this strain.

Nice. I like the sounds of that. A late amber harvest and then sweet dreams.

...from Leafly...

What is G13?

G13 is a very strong strain of cannabis indica that is the subject of many urban legends. According to some accounts, the CIA, FBI, and other agencies gathered the best strains of marijuana from breeders all over the world. At a super-secret installation at the University of Mississippi, they bred many new super hybrids in the late 1960s. Allegedly, a single cutting of this plant was liberated by an unnamed technician and bred for the masses.

Although the legends are probably not true, G13 delivers effects like no other. If you have the opportunity, definitely partake in this strain.

Back