Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

I'm sorta curious as to how the Oni seeds at the friends is doing. The tropsanto is a lil bit more my pick but tropicanna cookies x @mephisto chemdogging or white chem, would easily replace the GMO in my opinion!!..... If @ Mephisto does tropsanto or tropicanna cookies- I'm liable to pollinate that gal myself YIKES!!!!

Also curious as to if the Cannarado Sundae Driver thing and its likelihood...

I met the guys from oni not to long ago, some very cool dudes. They didnt know much about autoflowers but they had heard of our work and were interested in working with us in the future. I agree a Tropicana autoflower would be an amazing project.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Man, these guys sourced DNA from the likes of likes Cali Connection, BOG, Subcool, Lady Sativa, and now MrNice - talk about bring elite genetics to the autoflower table.

I'd love to see the Mephisto take on some of the old school classic strains like white widow, northern lights, etc.

@mephisto

Hey guys ... ever thought about „Orange Ghost / Orange Express“ (Orange Diesel x Fantasmo Express)? IMHO a great combination of terpenes. Maybe a nice plant with a structure similiar to HBSC.
Illuminauto [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] was SODK X Fantasmo. I am HIGHLY excited for SODK X Super Lemon Haze(basically version 2.0 and better imo).

Man, these guys sourced DNA from the likes of likes Cali Connection, BOG, Subcool, Lady Sativa, and now MrNice - talk about bring elite genetics to the autoflower table.

I'd love to see the Mephisto take on some of the old school classic strains like white widow, northern lights, etc.
They need to get some of OG Raskel OG Fire/Wifi when he puts more seeds out rumoured soon.

Back