Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

My sky walker is finally starting to put on some bud.It took it around 54 days to show but I hope it yields good..
7dce4bca9e9b6a951014b9b560755f93.jpg

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Sky walker doing good I hope that she makes it because I had be put in hospital for 3 days and I had no one to feed them for me and they was dry and I gave them a good soaking and feed today plenty of run off just hope they survive..
cc2824a5bbddcf273b007116cd31bd11.jpg

Looks good mikey2017. Don't get discouraged, all of us mess plants up, as long as you can learn something from it(chalk it up to the learning curve) your all good! Don't want to go back and quote, but you were having troubles with watering? I struggled with overwatering in soil plant after plant. He'll im still overwatering, but I'm getting better! And the ladies are living it. I won't switch to coco unless it's automated watering too much maintenance and time watering lmao

I had be put in hospital for 3 days and I had no one to feed them for me and they was dry and
... this happened to me too often over the last few years - here's a tip - grab yourself some trays deep enough for a couple of cm of clay pebbles - and - the important bit - some capillary matting - its like a felt matt (get the good stuff you can wash) - between the clay pebbles in the tray and the capillary matting on top (the pot base needs to be in full contact with the matting) - you can just dump in a full run off and then fill up the tray till the water is just in contact with the matting and leave it to act as a wick for a few days. I wouldn't recommend it too often as you say - overwatering and all that, and you have to know how much water your likely to use. But even if it gives a couple of days of watering at least you don't come back to crispy bits.

... this happened to me too often over the last few years - here's a tip - grab yourself some trays deep enough for a couple of cm of clay pebbles - and - the important bit - some capillary matting - its like a felt matt (get the good stuff you can wash) - between the clay pebbles in the tray and the capillary matting on top (the pot base needs to be in full contact with the matting) - you can just dump in a full run off and then fill up the tray till the water is just in contact with the matting and leave it to act as a wick for a few days. I wouldn't recommend it too often as you say - overwatering and all that, and you have to know how much water your likely to use. But even if it gives a couple of days of watering at least you don't come back to crispy bits.
I'm going make me a dripper out of a 5 gallong bucket and put it to dripper so much every few hours or so..

An even better plan (I don't have the space so it wasn't on my short-list).

Back