Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

I have never grown any cookies and I would be surprised if your iteration of them wouldn't be my first.

Hey guys, thought some might be interested in this:

Cheers!

I shared this info with a gentleman looking for auto cbd strains for his son. Wants as little thc as possible The CTx 3BOG would fit his bill perfectly. This is what I love about cbd strains. I can’t wait to try one for myself may have to setup two separate rooms one for thc high and one for cbd high. I like the numbers on the CTxNCH.

CBD strains,half the time for me, but absolutely LOVE the higher THC strains the most for medical relief ( physical, emotional) and ..well those beautiful life Vibes. :cools:
Agreed but there are times where it would be nice to have a low thc high cbd strain. I’m gonna try anyways.

Agreed but there are times where it would be nice to have a low thc high cbd strain. I’m gonna try anyways.
Totally agree with ya, Mizzo. I really need to supplement with it each day. Can't wait to see what the Crew comes out with! If you have the room for another tent, that would be cool. You gotta give it a go!

Back