Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

@mephisto if u would like to see how she would do in the hands of an amateur let me know. I am full now and for the next run too. But I’m about 45-60 days I’ll be soaking more. Actually if these 4AM and auto Cush I just got up as seedlings finish in 65 I’ll be soaking more in 35-45 days. Just a thought.

The orange diesel is coming out pretty balanced on the sativa/indica spectrum , the fugue state is more sativa dominant, basically bang on like amnesia haze.
However it will take a further grow to really see as these were transplanted a little on the later side whilst confirming sex, so they've not reached full potential in terms of size :D
Very nice man...really excited about these new strains you guys are playing with.orange diesel sounds heavenly...they all do man lol.
But the gsc X sour stomper is the girl that I’ll be looking out for,and the SSK.sour stomper is sooo moreish,chuck a slice of GSC,and I think that will be fantastic.the GSC I’ve grown before was a big yielder...hopefully ramp up the buddage on the stomper :pass:

I'm not sure?
ScreenHunter_1480 Nov. 20 05.02.jpg

Herbies have suddenly found some?

ScreenHunter_1484 Nov. 20 19.48.jpg

Back