Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

:cheers: Thanks @massgrass ...must admit I'm something of a details guy-- :rofl:... very nice tentful of goodness you have as well!

>>> @mephisto :woohoo1: ... here's the dry buds from that cross! Aroma seems stable now, in-jar it's floral with faint fuelly notes,.. a pinch releases a burst of fuel that dominates for a moment, then dissipates fast,.. after a little O2 exposure, a finger sniff has sweeter strong floral, with some rose notes in it! Fabulous, so unique- :clapper:..... and the potency is crushing now, arguably the best of the season, featuring major mental incapacitation, if not so much body heavy,...:dizzy:... buds are so resinous, it's like chopping clay, no fluffing, just smaller bits! ...I have a fitting name already: El Estupido -- :rofl: ..no exaggeration, this buzz takes your IQ down to 2 digits, you're basically useless on this buzz... twice, I had to quite at the Infirmary because it was a struggle to type and focus- :baked: :haha:.... I can only imagine how buried you guys are, but please please please, at least grow a handful out and repo' any that show these characteristics, before that old seed stock gets too decrepit.... :bow: :thanks:

s1.jpg
s2.jpg
s5.jpg

I can’t wait to give your genetics a try I’ve heard nothing but great things about you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeaahhhh..... that's the one! Ghost Train Haze. Malawi. Look out!

indeed... this is how I feel :crying: every day until I have those beans in hand

and it is more than just Malawi as well... Zamaldelica = Golden Tiger (Malawi x Thai) X Zamal (landrace sativa from Reunion Island - off the coast of Madagascar) ACE SEEDS - ZAMALDELICA

Give THAT to Mitch and the gang and cross it with Fantasmo Express:pighug: and I mean that is some freaking magical holy grail Gandalf weed mate!

Hey @mephisto have you guys got any plans to do any new strains by crossing toof decay? Kinda gutted I missed out on toofless alien...really wanted to try that out.
Sorry if you’ve already said what your next plans for toof decay are :pass:

Hey man,

We're doing the mango haze x Toof decay full project, but it's a way off yet. But no limiteds or anything in the works sorry.

I have a request...please hook us up with some strong outdoor early finishing photoperiod varieties!! I have not grown your gear yet(though i have a pair in the stealth cab currently), but i have seen so many fantastic examples i want some photos geared for outdoor from you guys!

Hey @mephisto have you guys got any plans to do any new strains by crossing toof decay? Kinda gutted I missed out on toofless alien...really wanted to try that out.
Sorry if you’ve already said what your next plans for toof decay are :pass:
iv seen some knocking around on seed vendor sites if you really want some also i think one of the prizes for the festivas comp is 10 toofless alien along with other seeds :pass:

So, having (?) lost my Hubba's

:deadhorse:

I need...................sorry, what would you recommend?

:peace:

I think I'm subbed

Naughty Step Holder ............should get about?

Last edited:
FOUR ASSED MONKEY is wicked the first hit I thought I was smoking an extraction it hit so hard. Here is a nice nugget shots. The last pic is just under 40 Inches tall and a full blown F.A.M.
IMG_7775.JPG
IMG_7774.JPG
IMG_7770.JPG
IMG_7720.JPG
IMG_7778.JPG

Back