Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

@mephisto
I know you guys have a lot of work and surely a lot of projects in mind .... nevertheless, I would like to suggest to think about Sage'n'Sour from TH Seeds. I growed it several times in the past and I have to say that this strain is something special. Vigorous, good yields, strong with a balanced high, very stable and with an incredible, very unique flavour.
I am quite sure you would transform it into an autoflower to die for:jointman:

Thank you for your great work ... it's always a pleasure to grow your strains!

Thanks for the suggestion! We currently have easily in excess of 10 projects at various stages. But we could always pick some up to try out

Kind regards Mitch

@mephisto :pighug: Mitch and GBD, I just had to pop in on somewhat unrelated praise/business! Last season, I ran a few of the old F1/S1 photo's, which were wonderful, and a hoot,.. One cross I didn't have room for then, but ran this year: Sour Bubble/Chem D' x Alien OG,...:bravo: WOW, really really spectacular, I can't believe this didn't make the "cut"! ..I'd say she's one of the top 3 most resinous strains I've ever had- :bow: :spels:-- just obscene,...:rofl:... she's drying right now,.... But without a doubt, it's her terpene profile that is so unique, I have never smelled the like before in my life! I researched and found the likely one behind her superb sweet rose-floral aroma-- geraniol; common in geraniums, which is why it had a familiar aroma to me besides the rose elements,...:biggrin:
The way she grew, I could tell she wants to be a big plant,..late branching habit, massive fans, she was just getting going when she felt the meager 10gal pot she was in, and hit the brakes! She ended up rather columnar in build,...lovely pale green-white colored bud, not a hint of anything else, even after cold nights,...speedy too, about 7 weeks bloom time outdoors,..:coffee:... she was part of the Biotabs grow this year! :headbang:..... another mate grew one a while back, and she too had that aroma, so i was over the moon to see it show in mine,.. after all, these are F1's, so it's a dice roll on what shows, right? do you recall if it was the AOG that carried the power floral aroma? ..... :thanks: :greenthumb: :d5: -- Thank you again brudda, I will be running her again next season, along with that Face/Off OG x The White- :cheers:
me7.jpg
me9.jpg
me8.jpg
me1.jpg
me2.jpg

@mephisto :pighug: Mitch and GBD, I just had to pop in on somewhat unrelated praise/business! Last season, I ran a few of the old F1/S1 photo's, which were wonderful, and a hoot,.. One cross I didn't have room for then, but ran this year: Sour Bubble/Chem D' x Alien OG,...:bravo: WOW, really really spectacular, I can't believe this didn't make the "cut"! ..I'd say she's one of the top 3 most resinous strains I've ever had- :bow: :spels:-- just obscene,...:rofl:... she's drying right now,.... But without a doubt, it's her terpene profile that is so unique, I have never smelled the like before in my life! I researched and found the likely one behind her superb sweet rose-floral aroma-- geraniol; common in geraniums, which is why it had a familiar aroma to me besides the rose elements,...:biggrin:
The way she grew, I could tell she wants to be a big plant,..late branching habit, massive fans, she was just getting going when she felt the meager 10gal pot she was in, and hit the brakes! She ended up rather columnar in build,...lovely pale green-white colored bud, not a hint of anything else, even after cold nights,...speedy too, about 7 weeks bloom time outdoors,..:coffee:... she was part of the Biotabs grow this year! :headbang:..... another mate grew one a while back, and she too had that aroma, so i was over the moon to see it show in mine,.. after all, these are F1's, so it's a dice roll on what shows, right? do you recall if it was the AOG that carried the power floral aroma? ..... :thanks: :greenthumb: :d5: -- Thank you again brudda, I will be running her again next season, along with that Face/Off OG x The White- :cheers:
View attachment 813087 View attachment 813088 View attachment 813089 View attachment 813092 View attachment 813093
wow is there even any bud under all that resin :drool:

View attachment 813087 View attachment 813088 View attachment 813089 View attachment 813092 View attachment 813093
Whoa

:headbang:-- thanks mates,...I know, how lucky am I! She's almost dry, and some interesting fuel-ish aroma is emerging, so she's up to some tricks :biggrin:... but as long as that sweet-rose aroma stays, it's all gravy otherwise!
...some earlier bits taken the week before last, normal dried, held that aroma into the flavor when smoked,... potency was very high, so I can't wait to see what prime nugg's have to offer :dizzy:
:clapper: - Mitch, you chose some stellar parents for this fun cross! Do you recall if you got similar aromatics, etc.?

Back