Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

TRIDENT? Special?LOL nice name . id like to grow one and take a few pics with some stuff I got. or we could call it the Budweiser LOL

The Special Warfare insignia, also known as the “SEAL Trident” or its more popular nickname, "The Budweiser," recognizes those members of the United States Navy who have completed the Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL (BUD/S) training, completed SEAL Qualification Training (SQT) and have been designated as U.S. Navy SEALs. It is one of the most recognizable military badges of the U.S. Navy.

72129c862bdf6a3b77391fc0297be262--military-humour-military-veterans.jpg
867e7f4169bdff0959d169b698498ac0--us-navy-seals-navy-veteran.jpg
20882176_521139054897352_6447624935893074745_n.png

TRIDENT? Special?LOL nice name . id like to grow one and take a few pics with some stuff I got. or we could call it the Budweiser LOL

The Special Warfare insignia, also known as the “SEAL Trident” or its more popular nickname, "The Budweiser," recognizes those members of the United States Navy who have completed the Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL (BUD/S) training, completed SEAL Qualification Training (SQT) and have been designated as U.S. Navy SEALs. It is one of the most recognizable military badges of the U.S. Navy.

View attachment 803231 View attachment 803232 View attachment 803233
Budweiser...I like it man,you guys over there in the states have SEALS,over here in England we have these boys :pass:
IMG_0011.JPG

Hey guys! Not that it matters, but I crossed a chem city blues and sour bubbly. OMG, this is a bomb combination. I will make sure I post updates when I finish. So far it is a frost factory and smells like candy! I mean it, the smell is so unbelievable I want to eat this plant.
@mephisto
IMG_4725.JPG

@mephisto
I know you guys have a lot of work and surely a lot of projects in mind .... nevertheless, I would like to suggest to think about Sage'n'Sour from TH Seeds. I growed it several times in the past and I have to say that this strain is something special. Vigorous, good yields, strong with a balanced high, very stable and with an incredible, very unique flavour.
I am quite sure you would transform it into an autoflower to die for:jointman:

Thank you for your great work ... it's always a pleasure to grow your strains!

I have a fem sage and sour from Th seeds. May have to give it a whirl one day. Next year outside gotta bunch of photos I gotta do something with. So I'll just start them in then hand them over to mother nature and see what she does with them.

I have a fem sage and sour from Th seeds. May have to give it a whirl one day. Next year outside gotta bunch of photos I gotta do something with. So I'll just start them in then hand them over to mother nature and see what she does with them.

You will enjoy it. Very yummy ... even eating a piece of dried sugarleave is a pleasure, lol :smokeit:

Back