Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Quick question for the @mephisto team!

What strains do you have up on the site that are still F1 seeds? If any are left that is! I know you all stay busy breeding and working lines. Just curious if any F1s are left!

Thanks as always!

Quick question for the @mephisto team!

What strains do you have up on the site that are still F1 seeds? If any are left that is! I know you all stay busy breeding and working lines. Just curious if any F1s are left!

Thanks as always!

The limited editions, except double grape which is an f3 :D

@mephisto :pighug: Mitch and GBD, I just had to pop in on somewhat unrelated praise/business! Last season, I ran a few of the old F1/S1 photo's, which were wonderful, and a hoot,.. One cross I didn't have room for then, but ran this year: Sour Bubble/Chem D' x Alien OG,...:bravo: WOW, really really spectacular, I can't believe this didn't make the "cut"! ..I'd say she's one of the top 3 most resinous strains I've ever had- [emoji144] :spels:-- just obscene,...:rofl:... she's drying right now,.... But without a doubt, it's her terpene profile that is so unique, I have never smelled the like before in my life! I researched and found the likely one behind her superb sweet rose-floral aroma-- geraniol; common in geraniums, which is why it had a familiar aroma to me besides the rose elements,...[emoji3]
The way she grew, I could tell she wants to be a big plant,..late branching habit, massive fans, she was just getting going when she felt the meager 10gal pot she was in, and hit the brakes! She ended up rather columnar in build,...lovely pale green-white colored bud, not a hint of anything else, even after cold nights,...speedy too, about 7 weeks bloom time outdoors,..:coffee:... she was part of the Biotabs grow this year! :headbang:..... another mate grew one a while back, and she too had that aroma, so i was over the moon to see it show in mine,.. after all, these are F1's, so it's a dice roll on what shows, right? do you recall if it was the AOG that carried the power floral aroma? ..... :thanks: :greenthumb: :d5: -- Thank you again brudda, I will be running her again next season, along with that Face/Off OG x The White- :cheers:
View attachment 813087 View attachment 813088 View attachment 813089 View attachment 813092 View attachment 813093
Hi Waira.
Your description is like reading a poem. (A good one.) Lol.[emoji271][emoji885]️
101d54460750456b6059e0e2605cef55.jpg

Back