Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Hey man,

We're doing the mango haze x Toof decay full project, but it's a way off yet. But no limiteds or anything in the works sorry.
That little project sounds very interesting.i can get hold of toofless alien from various seed vendors.
Cheers for the heads up dude.

That’s what I’m talking. About. Ssk will be in my garden ASAP. Just not sure When that’s will be. Hopefully sometime in early 2018.
Exciting times ahead dude...I want the SSK,and the gscXsour stomper,what a combination....great work @mephisto .i imagine the orange diesel project and fugue state will be full on sativas?

Wow 2018 is going to be a great year. Those crosses sound out of this world man this makes my day.

ZomboMeme 20112017100714.jpg

Exciting times ahead dude...I want the SSK,and the gscXsour stomper,what a combination....great work @mephisto .i imagine the orange diesel project and fugue state will be full on sativas?
Yes the gsc x ss. Glad they used ss for the cross.
Also the orange diesel. Sour Deisel was one of my favorites for years throughout early 2000’s. I haven’t grown out anything with diesel except Dinamax auto by dinafem but the diesel wasn’t upfront in the mix.

The orange diesel is coming out pretty balanced on the sativa/indica spectrum , the fugue state is more sativa dominant, basically bang on like amnesia haze.
However it will take a further grow to really see as these were transplanted a little on the later side whilst confirming sex, so they've not reached full potential in terms of size :D

Back