Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Indeed I’m the same, I like clear, creative, synapse firing, body and mind energy. But without anxiety inducing effects where possible.

Each has their time and place of course. I think also we’re just trying to balance out the catalogue some and make it more well rounded with a little something for everyone.

Cheers!
U guys truly make it hard to run anything other then mephisto and hard to spend money anywhere else. $200 with u guys I probably wind up with over 30 seeds if I’m not mistaken during a promo I believe I spent around $200 with shipping and received 45 seeds. $200 with just about any other company and I’m getting 20-25 seeds tops. Once your cbd strains r released it’s gonna be even harder. Photos only reason.

Lambs breath would be a very cool tribute to some old school sativa indeed.
I've often thought it would be fun to recreate a lot of the great landrace strains as autoflowers

Carry on lads, carry on
Yeah I had was I was told was lambsbreath straight from Jamaica that I know is true. Was it truly lambsbreath my guess is yes ,the people who went and came back with it and this was years ago before flight security was so tight, were very much into cannabis and different strains and what not. I don’t remember the exact high just that we loved it.

every post Mitch makes on instagram should be added to this thread lol

Cant wait for the next round of Artisanals in the spring

Cant wait for updates on the Pink Panama,Super Orange Haze,and CannaCheese

Hopefully they release all 5 at the same time

i think gbd had a thread going somwhere where all the insta pic where uploaded but i havnt seen it for a bit

I know you guys already have a main “strawberry” plant but it’d be damn insane if you could cross something with Kyle kushmans strawberry cough. It’s a photo though so no clue if that’s possible...

Clear, energetic, body buzzing, strong focus, strawberry cough has all that. Want an auto strawberry cough so bad. It’s very “artisanal” as is, deep rich creamy flavors and the high is IMO best strain I’ve ever had...

Anyway.

here are a couple of close up pics of my samsquanch girl who is my entry in the grow off final as i took her down before mephisto are my fav breeder for quality strains
Screenshot_20181114-230853_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20181114-230845_Gallery.jpg

Back