Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Strawberry cough is a Dutch Passion strain, kushman's is just a pheno type from it but he make's like its his strain.........

I know you guys already have a main “strawberry” plant but it’d be damn insane if you could cross something with Kyle kushmans strawberry cough. It’s a photo though so no clue if that’s possible...

Clear, energetic, body buzzing, strong focus, strawberry cough has all that. Want an auto strawberry cough so bad. It’s very “artisanal” as is, deep rich creamy flavors and the high is IMO best strain I’ve ever had...

Anyway.

Strawberry cough is a Dutch Passion strain, kushman's is just a pheno type from it but he make's like its his strain.........

Not true Kyle crossed his cough with I believe haze? Because the Dutch passion mogul insisted on seeds even though Kyle was willing to hook dude up with clones. That’s how the Dutch passion cough came about.

Not true Kyle crossed his cough with I believe haze? Because the Dutch passion mogul insisted on seeds even though Kyle was willing to hook dude up with clones. That’s how the Dutch passion cough came about.
KK's is Strawberry Fields x Haze of some type. Oh and hello everyone not been around for a while :smoking:

Man, these guys sourced DNA from the likes of likes Cali Connection, BOG, Subcool, Lady Sativa, and now MrNice - talk about bring elite genetics to the autoflower table.

I'd love to see the Mephisto take on some of the old school classic strains like white widow, northern lights, etc.

I would like some of old school too but like the old clone onlys - Psychosis, Grapefruit Diesel, Heaths Chiesel, Livers which is already cooking and been cooked, Hypro Ammo, PsychoBerry, Cheese Brightside Cut, G13 Airborne, Tutti Frutti also would love to see a Peyote Purple Auto. I like the other part of Brothers Grimm, Duke Diamond (Dominion I think )with the old Skunks.

Last edited:
2nd the peyote purple auto, haven't had that in a few years and just loved it

Back