Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

I bet Mitch, so many good strains appearing from all angles these days, especially with a lot of growers pheno hunting.

True. But also I love classic strains that have been around forever but still more than hold their own, strains come and go but certain varieties are kept around for good reason Cheers Mitch

True. But also I love classic strains that have been around forever but still more than hold their own, strains come and go but certain varieties are kept around for good reason Cheers Mitch

Yep, the Psycho is definitely one of them!

a mates got the psycoberry cut and had the psycosis cut.stinky but i think there overated,alot better out there. horses for courses though.
mephito`s got alot better than that imo

Last edited:
Its very old the Psychosis and still holds its own with most strains, cant be far off 30 years old! like ya said horses for courses, if grown right it still takes some beating as night time meds. I wonder if the Forum, GG4, etc will still be cutting it in 30 years, must be something to the Psychosis for it last this long, it is still grown and bred with. I personally love the history of it, there is always better but there are also classics.

Last edited:
Here's a peek behind the curtains at some new photoperiod genetics in the Mephisto stable, just about to be trialled.

Rez Sour Diesel IBL

SkunkVA Chem '91

Chocolate Trip

Tahoe Wifi

Durban Poison

Pre '98 Bubba Kush

Alaskan Thunder Fuck

SoCal Al (SoCal Cat Piss x Albert Walker)

Tahoe Alien

Lake of Fire (GG#4 x Kobain Kush)

"Queen Mother" Goji OG

And some Cookies...

Thin Mint and OGKB clones

Dosido and Animal Cookies

Angry Scouts (Bruce Banner [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] x Forum GSC)

Gelato x Forum GSC

That SkunkVA Chem '91looks the dogs, lovely leathery looking leaves, is that the clone?

Its very old the Psychosis and still holds its own with most strains, cant be far off 30 years old! like ya said horses for courses, if grown right it still takes some beating as night time meds. I wonder if the Forum, GG4, etc will still be cutting it in 30 years, must be something to the Psychosis for it last this long, it is still grown and bred with. I personally love the history of it, there is always better but there are also classics.
yea i didn`t realise it had history that far back ,i / mate first got cut about 6 years ago. fair play ,im all for keeping strains like that goin.:thumbsup:
like you say ,most of the uk will like it . and if mephisto got his hands on it ......even i could like it then.:thumbsup: atb

That SkunkVA Chem '91looks the dogs, lovely leathery looking leaves, is that the clone?

After showing the plant to Duke Diamond he thinks it's a cross of Chem '91 with another chem or Afghani that was made by jjnyc/topdawg. It is a clone only out west and has a great funky smell to it, but I'm not sure if I'll continue with that project or wait to get a verified pure Chem '91 cut to work with. Chemdog, the gentleman that popped the seeds, lives in Massachusetts. Hopefully I'll run into him someday ro ask about a collaboration.

what do you guys think what would you get by crossing blueberry with afgan kush ryder?? in auto form afkors..

Back