Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Interesting and drool worthy all at the same time...
Mitch, I'm curious about Durban Poison being paired with Triangle, I woulda thought Fantasmo or Tyrone instead maybe... maybe Triangle makes it more rounded and avoids introducing haze elements?

I chose the Triangle after finding complimentary flavor profiles between the two. They are different enough in bud structure, high, and overall scent that selecting the Durban traits throughout the generations shouldn't be too tedious! I have been considering pollinating her with Fantasmo next round, to run side by side and see how the offspring express themselves.

:pass:

I chose the Triangle after finding complimentary flavor profiles between the two. They are different enough in bud structure, high, and overall scent that selecting the Durban traits throughout the generations shouldn't be too tedious! I have been considering pollinating her with Fantasmo next round, to run side by side and see how the offspring express themselves.

Thanks for fillin me in gbd!
I guess I don't think like a breeder lol! What you're sayin makes a lot of sense now. I would be very curious how a Fantasmo cross would come out, I could see it goin either way...

@Ronin, @Magic, and I were lucky enough to meet Hill Billy of Farmhouse Genetics, Nerds Genetics, Duke Diamond of Brothers Grimm, and JJ of Top Dawg seeds a few months back. I gave them all some Mephisto gear to try at their convenience. So far Farmhouse has been the only one to grow them out, and he was so impressed that he returned the favor by passing me the OGKB cut that I've been after for some time, along with Deadhead OG, SFV OG, and a cut from the Snoop Dogg crew that has the moniker "Jet Fuel" but is unrelated to 303 Seeds Jet Fuel OG. Green, positive vibrations all around!

@Ronin, @Magic, and I were lucky enough to meet Hill Billy of Farmhouse Genetics, Nerds Genetics, Duke Diamond of Brothers Grimm, and JJ of Top Dawg seeds a few months back. I gave them all some Mephisto gear to try at their convenience. So far Farmhouse has been the only one to grow them out, and he was so impressed that he returned the favor by passing me the OGKB cut that I've been after for some time, along with Deadhead OG, SFV OG, and a cut from the Snoop Dogg crew that has the moniker "Jet Fuel" but is unrelated to 303 Seeds Jet Fuel OG. Green, positive vibrations all around!

Congratulations!!! Sounds like it was a great day lol. Here's to some future endeavors, cheers man!
:passing:

Sweet score mate.. it definitely helps to share and spread the love around

Back