Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Snoop has his own dudes growin weed??

I'm not sure if they grow specifically for him, or if its just one of the crews he gets stuff from. There is also a "Ricky's Brother's Kush" which is supposed to be the bees knees, named after his managers brother who created the strain. That one hasn't made its way outside of the palace yet from my understanding.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if they grow specifically for him, or if its just one of the crews he gets stuff from. Theirs also a "Ricky's Brother's Kush" which is supposed to be the bees knees, named after his managers brother who created the strain. That one hasn't made its way outside of the palace yet from my understanding.

You're so smart!

I'm not sure if they grow specifically for him, or if its just one of the crews he gets stuff from. Theirs also a "Ricky's Brother's Kush" which is supposed to be the bees knees, named after his managers brother who created the strain. That one hasn't made its way outside of the palace yet from my understanding.
That's pretty cool @gbd! One day I'd like to get into this as a career, make my own crosses and share with the world too. Thanks for all you do and keeping us informed!

Well... almost... LOL
I think it'd be right up there with it lmao! It'd be a lot of hard work... (Understatement!) But seeing the fruits of your labor pay off after tons of R&D...THEN to have people look for your products because they know they're going to get quality, high grade plants...Priceless lol!
Maybe someday!

Ever considered bringing the Psychosis clone into play, UK market would love it @mephisto? Seems to be getting some well over due publicity all over though now.

Last edited:
Ever considered bringing the Psychosis clone into play, UK market would love it @mephisto? Seems to be getting some well over due publicity all over though now.

We'd definitely love to have a play with it for sure. Lots on the agenda to do project wise as ever but definitely some food for thought.
Cheers Mitch

I bet Mitch, so many good strains appearing from all angles these days, especially with a lot of growers pheno hunting.

Back