Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Easy guys!

Here's a couple of close-ups of a sour livers f3 male - Pollen is being collected to pollinate the Cannatonic cut we have to get a Mephisto CBD project rolling.

sl male 2s.jpg

sl male 1s.jpg

Yes the Sparkly bits are trichs :D

Hey guys,

Sour Strawberry Kush x 24 carat F1 project update - Selections were made earlier - Today is day 48 from sprout/ Day 33 of 12/12

They were narrowed down to 16 - I chose two girls to pollinate using the pollen from one male.

Here's a few snaps.

Group
View attachment 652832

Top view
View attachment 652833

Huge fans for small plants
View attachment 652829

Top cola
View attachment 652834

Pink/purple hues starting if you look very closely
View attachment 652830

Main top close up
View attachment 652831

thoughts: I love these! Super oily, super dense, aromas are like dank super sweet candy definite notes of strawberry.
Can't wait to test these out.

cheers!
Whaaaaaaaaaaaa lol! You just made my weekend guys!!!! Holy sh*t that looks awesome!

Hey guys no photos but some updates:

• Received some mango haze and g13 haze from mr nice.. courtesy of seedsman.

The plan is to run them soon along with our white s1's to get some new projects rolling.(Same time frame different spaces) we might also be able to run old school haze from the guys at biotabs - super sativa seed club stock a cutting they've kept for donkeys years.

• The livers was crossed again with our auto livers f3 to make an auto livers bx2 project

• Cannatonic cut was mated to: sour livers, 3bog and northern cheese haze for some potential mephisto auto cbd projects

Soo we've been busy boys basically :D

Little update from around the way...

Alaskan Thunder Fuck (pollinated by Skywalker Kush)

Cheech Wizard (pollinated by Skywalker Kush)

Durban Poison (pollinated by Triangle Kush)

Pre '98 Bubba Kush (pollinatedby Skywalker Kush)

Mystery Chem '91 (pollinated by Chemdogging)

Girl Scout Cookies- Forum Cut

Last edited:
Back