Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

[HASHTAG]#mehisto[/HASHTAG] I was curious about the Walter indica I got with my illuminautos order. Is it a Walter indica leaning or is it a cross with something else. The ones I got growing have my full attention the smell is incredible and it has changed dramatically over the last few days. It went from a classic bubba kush to I don't know how to describe it now but it's damn good though. Will these be available for purchase anytime soon. I love some strong indicas.

Hey mate we went back to the Walter white f3's for that reproduction, and there was just one indica dominant female like that from the 40 or so we had to select from. We're now back at f5 with the Walter white so perhaps some will still crop up but even more rarely I would say.
cheers Mitch

I asked that coz everywhere that i read breeders say they cross reg with autos or ruderalis, so i was thinking the autos are like MULE's they cant be crossed together to reproduce autos..

Here's a peek behind the curtains at some new photoperiod genetics in the Mephisto stable, just about to be trialled.

Rez Sour Diesel IBL

SkunkVA Chem '91

Chocolate Trip

Tahoe Wifi

Durban Poison

Pre '98 Bubba Kush

Alaskan Thunder Fuck

SoCal Al (SoCal Cat Piss x Albert Walker)

Tahoe Alien

Lake of Fire (GG#4 x Kobain Kush)

"Queen Mother" Goji OG

And some Cookies...

Thin Mint and OGKB clones

Dosido and Animal Cookies

Angry Scouts (Bruce Banner [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] x Forum GSC)

Gelato x Forum GSC

GBD - have you neemed them or anything else to get that nice glossy look?

Yes, they all get an integrated pest management bath consisting of neem oil, essential oils, aloe vera, and coconut water every 3 days. I burned a few mixing the essential oils to strongly at first, but I think I've got it down just right now!

Here's a peek behind the curtains at some new photoperiod genetics in the Mephisto stable, just about to be trialled.

Rez Sour Diesel IBL

SkunkVA Chem '91

Chocolate Trip

Tahoe Wifi

Durban Poison

Pre '98 Bubba Kush

Alaskan Thunder Fuck

Tahoe Alien

"Queen Mother" Goji OG

And some Cookies...

Gelato x Forum GSC

Man, those strains in auto form would be dope..I'd be all over that, sign me up!

Rez Sour Diesel IBL

SkunkVA Chem '91

Chocolate Trip

Tahoe Wifi

Durban Poison

Pre '98 Bubba Kush

Alaskan Thunder Fuck

Tahoe Alien

"Queen Mother" Goji OG

And some Cookies...

Gelato x Forum GSC

Are you going to put out reg and fem photos? Looks Kiiiller!!

Back