Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Hey guys!

Day 22 from sprout and day 7 of 12/12 - I just checked through all the project tents and all the ssk X 24c and amnesia X Walter have sexed.

The best 12 - 16 of each will be potted up tomorrow (today, but it's past 3am) into 12 liter pots.

Here's the ssk X 24c before I removed the males from the tent.

image.jpeg

Also, I just switched the wattage up to 600 too.
Cheers! And good night :D

Hey guys!

Day 22 from sprout and day 7 of 12/12 - I just checked through all the project tents and all the ssk X 24c and amnesia X Walter have sexed.

The best 12 - 16 of each will be potted up tomorrow (today, but it's past 3am) into 12 liter pots.

Here's the ssk X 24c before I removed the males from the tent.

View attachment 641422

Also, I just switched the wattage up to 600 too.
Cheers! And good night :D

Thats some very healthy looking plants :d5:

i just received some white crack freebies is that walter white x sour crack? any info on size and if anyone has any links to a journal with this strain cuz i cant find nothing

i just received some white crack freebies is that walter white x sour crack? any info on size and if anyone has any links to a journal with this strain cuz i cant find nothing
I just got some White n Sour as freebies. Thought they may be what you seem to have. Emailed Bill to let him Know I received my order and he said they are Walter White x Sour Bubbly.

Oh snap I will email him cuz it's written in sharpie white crack. Oh and I think this order wasn't sent from the states it's from overseas

White crack = sour crack x Walter white

It's a brand new cross for freebies, so there likely isn't any diaries/photos yet, we have one tent of them running in our grow room make-over thread.

Here's the orange diesel x sodk f1

This is day 30 from sprout, day 15 of 12/12

IMG_5302.JPG

Here are the males from this run, segregated under 2 GN hs1's
IMG_5314.JPG

Cheers!

[HASHTAG]#mehisto[/HASHTAG] I was curious about the Walter indica I got with my illuminautos order. Is it a Walter indica leaning or is it a cross with something else. The ones I got growing have my full attention the smell is incredible and it has changed dramatically over the last few days. It went from a classic bubba kush to I don't know how to describe it now but it's damn good though. Will these be available for purchase anytime soon. I love some strong indicas.

I got one question about breeding autos, will be ever possible to cross male auto with female auto and got autoflower?? I hope u understand me.

Back