Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Spacedawg x Chemdogging F2 Auto selected from 47 plants, and pollinated with F3s. This one carried all the Spacedawg sweet terps, with a boost in flower bulk from the Chemdogging. She was transplanted at sex and could have been bigger still.

Last edited:
And the original Grape Stomper, aka Sour Grapes, the jojorizo cut. Huge thanks to Hazeman (Infinity Genetics) for blessing us with these. They should make for an extraordinary Sour Stomper BX!

And the original Grape Stomper, aka Sour Grapes, the jojorizo cut. Huge thanks to Hazeman (Infinity Genetics) for blessing us with these. They should make for an extraordinary Sour Stomper BX!

A Sour Stomper BX is something I would definitely be interested in. I just finished my first Mephisto grow-3 Sour Stompers. Very nice yield, powerful smell and great smoke. Keep up the good work:thumbsup:Pipes

Hey guys,

Sour Strawberry Kush x 24 carat F1 project update - Selections were made earlier - Today is day 48 from sprout/ Day 33 of 12/12

They were narrowed down to 16 - I chose two girls to pollinate using the pollen from one male.

Here's a few snaps.

Group
ssk6s.jpg

Top view
ssk1s.jpg

Huge fans for small plants
ssk3s.jpg

Top cola
ssk2s.jpg

Pink/purple hues starting if you look very closely
ssk4s.jpg

Main top close up
ssk5s.jpg

thoughts: I love these! Super oily, super dense, aromas are like dank super sweet candy definite notes of strawberry.
Can't wait to test these out.

cheers!

Project update 2 - Fugue State - Aka Amnesia x Walter white
Also pollinated tonight to make f2 beans. Day 33 of 12/12

From 12 females, Just one was selected to be pollinated by 1 male.

Group
wamnesia1s.jpg

wamnesia2s.jpg

wamnesia3s.jpg

wamnesia4s.jpg

These are all coming out super nice too, Great frost levels - Lovely creamy-peppery sharp aroma very amnesia-esque.

I'll update the cookies and ODV3 projects next week. Cheers!

Project update 2 - Fugue State - Aka Amnesia x Walter white
Also pollinated tonight to make f2 beans. Day 33 of 12/12

From 12 females, Just one was selected to be pollinated by 1 male.

Group
View attachment 652846

View attachment 652847

View attachment 652848

View attachment 652849

These are all coming out super nice too, Great frost levels - Lovely creamy-peppery sharp aroma very amnesia-esque.

I'll update the cookies and ODV3 projects next week. Cheers!
When the brain forgets where the memory is...oh yeah come on F4's!

Back