Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Hey guys!

Little update on the new f1's being run!

Here they are 13 days from sprout, everything running in the house at the moment was started the same time.

Below is SSK X 24c on the left, amnesia X Walter white on the right
image.jpeg

This tent is orange diesel X sodk on the left, and cookies forum cut X sour stomper on the right
image.jpeg

They'll be potted up into 6 liter pots this week - 36 per tent and put into flower straight away, then when the females show we'll take the best 16 and pot them up again into 12 liter pots

Cheers!

Today was day 14 from sprout , and I selected 25 of each the ssk project and amnesia project to be potted up, they went into 6 liter pots and now have a tent to themselves. They'll be put into flower ASAP!

Ssk X 24c
image.jpeg

Amnesia X Walter
image.jpeg

I'll pot up the orange diesel and cookies projects tomorrow :D

Cheers!

And just now I got the orange diesel and cookies projects transplanted, same as above 25 per tent in 6 liters,

Cookies X sour stomper
image.jpeg

Orange diesel X sodk
image.jpeg

The od X sodk have been a little slower than the rest, but I think it was solely that they came above ground 1-2 days later

Anyway! Tomorrow will be day 1 of 12/12

Hopefully in two weeks time all will have sexed, then the best females in each group will be transplanted again into 12 liter pots, aiming for 10-12 per tent

Cheers!

Can't wait for these to become available especially the odd x SODK after sampling the orangey notes of the Fantasmo Express!!!!

I'm really looking forward to seeing these flowers! Cheers dude

@mephisto loving the genetics!! You guys are really upping it with these crosses in my opinion. Really looking forward to these.

:worship:

Can I have some :kissass:! Haha jk

Keep on keepin on!

Going to take awhile, as ever! But cheers for the love :D

Back