Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Indeed! The f1's have been made, and will be grown out in the next few months

We ended up with Two extra dank ladies, super squat and indica, one was pollinated that reeked of sweet strawberries!

Very high hopes for this strain!
Awesome! :pighug::vibe::woohoo: I can't wait for that one!

Indeed! The f1's have been made, and will be grown out in the next few months

We ended up with Two extra dank ladies, super squat and indica, one was pollinated that reeked of sweet strawberries!

Very high hopes for this strain!

I was reading through this thread I wanted to add, I suffer from very debilitating social anxiety borderline agoraphobic. I am a medical patient in Mich and have tried hundreds of strains from our dispensaries. Nothing is even close to the warm, calming feeling that comes over me when I medicate with a strawberry strain. I drive every week to make sure I have a supply of S. cough.

I cannot wait until the day @mephisto is ready to release what will be an amazing medical strain, unlike any other for me. The social anxiety symptoms aren't just eased with these strains. The symptoms disappear and it allows me to leave the house..smh Thanks for the work guys. Cannot wait to add these to my @mephisto garden someday.

Do you like the BS for the anxiety? It helps me and I really like it. With mephisto, I like the 24KT Illuminato for the same thing.

I was reading through this thread I wanted to add, I suffer from very debilitating social anxiety borderline agoraphobic. I am a medical patient in Mich and have tried hundreds of strains from our dispensaries. Nothing is even close to the warm, calming feeling that comes over me when I medicate with a strawberry strain. I drive every week to make sure I have a supply of S. cough.

I cannot wait until the day @mephisto is ready to release what will be an amazing medical strain, unlike any other for me. The social anxiety symptoms aren't just eased with these strains. The symptoms disappear and it allows me to leave the house..smh Thanks for the work guys. Cannot wait to add these to my @mephisto garden someday.

Hey guys keep your eyes peeled I this thread, today we're going to get the f3's of the northern cheese haze, auto livers and sour livers projects germinated. To make these new 3 artisanal projects for release :D

Then in the next weeks we'll be growing out A LOT of new f1 projects -

An empty newly renovated farm is a pretty exciting prospect!

Do you like the BS for the anxiety? It helps me and I really like it. With mephisto, I like the 24KT Illuminato for the same thing.

Yeah blessed the ABS has been a great sativa for anxiety, panic relief for me, the HBSS I finished a while back is doing a great job for me now. Very mellow.

Haven't tried the 24kt ill. sounds amazing. I'm perpetually harvesting a lot of Skyrone Stomper that has been working out great also.

Any strain that has strawberry cough in its genetics is usually a god send to my nerves in like no other. And It blows a valium or xanax out of the water as far as letting me leave the house somewhat comfortably. Not sure why just anxiety relief on another level. I think Mitch's Sour Strawberry Kush x 24k will let me give Bruce Banner a run for his money.

Yeah blessed the ABS has been a great sativa for anxiety, panic relief for me, the HBSS I finished a while back is doing a great job for me now. Very mellow.

Haven't tried the 24kt ill. sounds amazing. I'm perpetually harvesting a lot of Skyrone Stomper that has been working out great also.

Any strain that has strawberry cough in its genetics is usually a god send to my nerves in like no other. And It blows a valium or xanax out of the water as far as letting me leave the house somewhat comfortably. Not sure why just anxiety relief on another level. I think Mitch's Sour Strawberry Kush x 24k will let me give Bruce Banner a run for his money.

Looks like I need to talk to you. I have very severe nerve damage among many other issues and this has been the hardest of my symptoms to get relief for..........

It's been 16 days dude. :)

Hey guys keep your eyes peeled I this thread, today we're going to get the f3's of the northern cheese haze, auto livers and sour livers projects germinated. To make these new 3 artisanal projects for release :D

Then in the next weeks we'll be growing out A LOT of new f1 projects -

An empty newly renovated farm is a pretty exciting prospect!

Back