Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

No worries blessed, totally, understand, whats the taste and high like please? Ive just had budrot in one of my plants and feel pretty down myself managed to rescue some by harvesting early, but, yep, not good when it dont follow the script!

Last edited:
It is interesting in that I can't get a particular smell or taste. However I do really like the high. It puts a smile on my face for sure and that hasn't been easy to do lately. When, if, I have room, I would like to grow it again to see what happens.

No worries blessed, totally, understand, whats the taste and high like please? Ive just had budrot in one of my plants and feel pretty down myself managed to rescue some by harvesting early, but, yep, not good when it dont follow the script!

Hey guys!

Not the best photos but some current F2 artisanal projects are under way and not too far off sexing.

We have: sour livers (the livers X sour crack) , auto livers (the livers X auto blues) and un-named as of yet northern cheese haze X fantasmo express.

There's a variety of cbd cuttings on the edge of the middle light too,

We're on day 10-12 from sprout here:

View attachment 566408
View attachment 566409

Don't tell tim, but after these have sexed and been transplanted I'm going to start some more F2 artisanal strains - I have in mind:

Mitch's OG - 3 bears og X yeti og

Creme de la Chem - chem4d X chemdogging

Grape glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] - gorilla glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] X grape crinkle

Other news, we have just made:
Bcn amnesia X Walter white

And to be made in the coming weeks -

Amnesia bx1 (archive seedbank) X Walter white

Sour strawberry kush (bog) X 24 carat

Odv3 (lady sativa genetics) X sodk

Fun times at the farm!
Is that sour strawberry kush x 24 carat still in the works?

I want a strawberry strain so bad!!!!! :worship:
For real I was thinking about ordering bog sour strawberry then I remembered mephisto saying they were in the process of making a cross with it! Don't know if they're still working with it though that's why I asked if not in ordering some sour strawberry lol

For real I was thinking about ordering bog sour strawberry then I remembered mephisto saying they were in the process of making a cross with it! Don't know if they're still working with it though that's why I asked if not in ordering some sour strawberry lol

Indeed! The f1's have been made, and will be grown out in the next few months

We ended up with Two extra dank ladies, super squat and indica, one was pollinated that reeked of sweet strawberries!

Very high hopes for this strain!

Indeed! The f1's have been made, and will be grown out in the next few months

We ended up with Two extra dank ladies, super squat and indica, one was pollinated that reeked of sweet strawberries!

Very high hopes for this strain!

Now that is just mean, I retract my previous request for an update cause now I can only think about strawberries!!

Back