Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Does everyone not have a welding helmet in the grow room? :pass:

IMAG1955.jpg

Last edited:
image.jpeg

Got these crosses knocked out the other day.
(The last one is written the wrong way around)

I'll get down to the flowering room in the next couple of weeks and get some photos so you know what goodies we're working with :D

What the heck is black plug??? Lol

I wish we knew!
It came to us as an un-labeled cut (in a black root plug) it's kind of between amnesia and an og, has an amnesia aroma, kush like flowers but not a super stretchy nightmare to grow.

We were hoping to identify it, but then the provider of the cut, and some others dropped off the map.

It's just a cross for fun really but we'll see
Cheers!

I wish we knew!
It came to us as an un-labeled cut (in a black root plug) it's kind of between amnesia and an og, has an amnesia aroma, kush like flowers but not a super stretchy nightmare to grow.

We were hoping to identify it, but then the provider of the cut, and some others dropped off the map.

It's just a cross for fun really but we'll see
Cheers!
Works for me lol these are all next years crosses correct? Man I was (still am) on a mission to grow every strain in the catalogue but it's almost impossible! Everytime I knock two out of the way two more are released :crying: its okay I'm probably 1:3 of the way through lol I'm not complaining keep them coming! I haven't had one let me down yet.
:worship:

Works for me lol these are all next years crosses correct? Man I was (still am) on a mission to grow every strain in the catalogue but it's almost impossible! Everytime I knock two out of the way two more are released :crying: its okay I'm probably 1:3 of the way through lol I'm not complaining keep them coming! I haven't had one let me down yet.
:worship:

These will take a year or two, no worries! You'll have time :D

Today I pollinated the F2's of the new artisanal projects, this generation is normally one I don't tend to photograph.. for a few reasons, normally they're run in summer and we're flat out, then we more or less allow them to stunt a little by keeping them in the 1.5 liter pots much longer than we would usually, this makes finding the autos amongst the non-autos much quicker, but I grabbed a couple of photos.

Auto livers - nicely pungent, nice size, looks far more blues/liversy like than auto blues
auto livers f2 s.jpg

Northern cheese haze auto - compact cheesey nugs, when finished this one has the potential to be a nice yielder!
nchf2 s.jpg

Sour livers #1, very sour crack dominant in structure, but absolutely reeks of livers dankness, so strongly in a room full and fans a blowing it was a doddle to pick out, so i had to pollinate it.
Round hard nugs, very fast development a la sour crack.
Sour Livers1s.jpg

Sour livers #2 the largest of the sour livers, faster flowering than the pure auto livers, more open structure and thinner leaves, a little less on the aroma department at this stage than the one just above. but all in all definitey a worthy candidate for knocking up too.
sour livers2 s.jpg

cheers!

Back