Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Hey guys!

Not the best photos but some current F2 artisanal projects are under way and not too far off sexing.

We have: sour livers (the livers X sour crack) , auto livers (the livers X auto blues) and un-named as of yet northern cheese haze X fantasmo express.

There's a variety of cbd cuttings on the edge of the middle light too,

We're on day 10-12 from sprout here:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Don't tell tim, but after these have sexed and been transplanted I'm going to start some more F2 artisanal strains - I have in mind:

Mitch's OG - 3 bears og X yeti og

Creme de la Chem - chem4d X chemdogging

Grape glue #4 - gorilla glue #4 X grape crinkle

Other news, we have just made:
Bcn amnesia X Walter white

And to be made in the coming weeks -

Amnesia bx1 (archive seedbank) X Walter white

Sour strawberry kush (bog) X 24 carat

Odv3 (lady sativa genetics) X sodk

Fun times at the farm!

Hey guys!

Not the best photos but some current F2 artisanal projects are under way and not too far off sexing.

We have: sour livers (the livers X sour crack) , auto livers (the livers X auto blues) and un-named as of yet northern cheese haze X fantasmo express.

There's a variety of cbd cuttings on the edge of the middle light too,

We're on day 10-12 from sprout here:

View attachment 566408
View attachment 566409

Don't tell tim, but after these have sexed and been transplanted I'm going to start some more F2 artisanal strains - I have in mind:

Mitch's OG - 3 bears og X yeti og

Creme de la Chem - chem4d X chemdogging

Grape glue #4 - gorilla glue #4 X grape crinkle

Other news, we have just made:
Bcn amnesia X Walter white

And to be made in the coming weeks -

Amnesia bx1 (archive seedbank) X Walter white

Sour strawberry kush (bog) X 24 carat

Odv3 (lady sativa genetics) X sodk

Fun times at the farm!
Excited to see/run the BOG SSK cross I love their genetics, very high quality. Planning on crossing a BOG sour grape stud with ur grape crinkle. Should be some grapey goodness!

Cheers!

-Dez

Whoop whoop. :drool::drool:

Sign me up for all those. They all sound great to me.

If you get the grape glue to taste like grape instead of rubber but keep the amazing effect of the glue, it would be epic!

They all sound great. Keep it up guys. I can feel our wallets draining now.:worship:

Mini update on the f2's, two days ago I potted up the handful of fems from each group ready to pot up. I'm just leaving them a while longer to see if we have any late entries to the show.

image.jpeg

Sour livers above ^ smells so rank and yummy.
I'm thinking to save some pollen to cross to the cannatonic cut.

image.jpeg

^ not f2's, some artisanals (I don't know what) in tim's tent. They were planted 2 seeds per pot, a bit late on pulling the extra per pot (tang style) there's 9 per light 400w hps each side with two GN hs1's in the middle.
Pot size is 15 liter smart pot, Mephisto re-cycled soil with two biotabs per pot.

You might notice in the above photo there's some rooted photo cuttings slotted between the gaps
image.jpeg

Cheers!

Back