Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Seen some great grows of it, proper baseball bat cola's, very respected breeder in the UK, Ive done his psychosis back cross and it was unreal, really a taste from yesteryear.
Sounds amazing bro it hasnt been round my way in a long time i still see alot of livers/ blues and cheese crosses but not the actual psycho cut

Psychosis is legendary over here in the UK, so many stories on its origins, just like the Exodus Cheese, some people call it Exodus Psychosis, Some say its an old Sensi superskunk, others rekon its NL5 x haze, or Exodus Cheese cross.

Psychosis is legendary over here in the UK, so many stories on its origins, just like the Exodus Cheese, some people call it Exodus Psychosis, Some say its an old Sensi superskunk, others rekon its NL5 x haze, or Exodus Cheese cross.
Great info nudger i do remember it from my days in the uk i lived in the midlands but moved on to sunny climates

Hey guys,

Sorry for not getting many photos from the current F1 projects seed run.

It's been madness here at the farm over the last few months.

However as the world keeps turning, projects we keep growing :D

I harvested the seeded selections yesterday.

Here's a last nugshot of our chemdog bx project, creme de la Chem - chem4d X chemdogging.

image.jpeg

She's very broadleaved and stocky as a photoperiod, slightly more floral/sweet aroma.
I'm hoping to maintain the size of the original chemdogging, so will be selecting for that over the next few generations.

Some other notes from this run, we've had some of the nicest aromas ever during this run.
The yeti og X 3 bears og across all plants had a beautiful og funk.

Also we only ran a handful to test out, and sadly no photos but the super lemon haze X skywalker f1 was very nice indeed, something to run again in much bigger quantities.

We're going to start a run of Walter white (low on stock again) and alien vs triangle to make f2's. After which we'll get the livers bx, and northern cheese haze x fantasmo f2 projects underway.

I'm sure there's more, but cheers for now.
Mitch

Walter White is flying out the door, glad I picked some up before it goes again. Creme de la Chem been one I wanted since you first mentioned it many moons ago. Delighted to see the wheels are in motion for it now.

Back