Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Good info.. Not really like the amnesia we're used too. I know people are effected in different ways. But we'll see. Cheers!
well the Lanky Sativa one is already mated with a nice Walther Stud. Im gonna shoot You a Pm after the Easter Bunny Days Mitch.

I smoked the Amnesia 'cordobesa' Haze in Spain about a year ago, maybe a tadge more. Very powerful, honestly felt it still in the morning, proper lose your keys stuff! The Hy-pro is meant to be special, the seeds are still available but they changed the seed businesses name, its called Super Strains now I think. Is it originally a pheno of SSH? im sure ive read that somewhere, think Soma said his Amnesia is SSH x something else, can remember what though.

Last edited:
Nudger youre right the real deal Amnesia(not to accidently switch it with Amnesia Haze which is soemthing totally diffrent) is just a Brain Damaging Mind loss causing Pheno of the good old Super Silver Haze. Nothing crossed to it or so just a pure Phenotype. This is where the real Dutch Amnesia comes from. Amnesia Haze is seomthing totally diffrent from the genetic makeup. Yes i know hypro is still out there but i felt the new stock isnt that Cut weve grown for ages in the Netherlands back in the Days. Glad i still got access to it when i move back to the dutty Dam. Btw i still got some Budhsots of the original Amnesia Core Cut from Back in the Days when i find them on the External Hd i will post them here.

I get confused! maybe to much Amnesia lol, Please do Medic, would be great to see the pics :smoking:love the strain, lucky man still having access to something so special. Shame about the new Hypro stock, been eyeing up a pack for a while now too.

Last edited:
Any more info on that kalishnapple thats is on page 1 kalishnapple x oss i no the kalishnapple used to be a huge yielder with any pheno you were gifted with

@nudger361976 Buddy didnt forget You just didnt remember which Thread we were discussing the Amnesia thing.... so here is one of the Pics i found on the old Hd. Its one of them Lover Popcorn(rofl) nugs of the Core Cut....
Amnesia Haze Core Cut .jpg

The original Kalischnapple from Sonic Seeds, a breeder called KGBeans does a photoperiod cross called psychotropic - Kalischapple x psychosis, massive yields of proper old school goodness, imagine that in an autoflower mmmmmm:smoking:

The original Kalischnapple from Sonic Seeds, a breeder called KGBeans does a photoperiod cross called psychotropic - Kalischapple x psychosis, massive yields of proper old school goodness, imagine that in an autoflower mmmmmm:smoking:
Ill have to check that out cheers bud

Back