Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Great news Mitch, rekon thats a match made in Heaven! bet the livers x blues is a proper stinker, proper old school skunks. Ive just ran a photo version of psychosis and wow that was a stinker too, had the razor edged leaves like the Exodus Cheese.

Figured you might be interested in this. Went and soaked up as much info tonight at the free event they have every month here in town. Tonight it was about Genetics, I met Robert C. Clark too. He was a surprise guest speaker.
Phylos Bioscience is mapping the cannabis genome, will prob be a few months before it is available to the public. Pretty cool 3d mapping. They do plant sexing as early as 7 days from seed and genetic mapping too. They can almost tell you what that mystery bag seed actually is, that will be epic.

Was blessed with some black Trinity seeds and a root beer float (his strain) joint from hermetic genetics while there too.

InstaSize_0223230502.jpg

Hopefully it won't cost too much to have that done, I'd love to find out what some of my bag seeds are :p

I see your in Eugene. I'm up in Vancouver, WA so pretty close compared to our Brit and Aussie friends!

You work in a pot shop down there?

Figured you might be interested in this. Went and soaked up as much info tonight at the free event they have every month here in town. Tonight it was about Genetics, I met Robert C. Clark too. He was a surprise guest speaker.
Phylos Bioscience is mapping the cannabis genome, will prob be a few months before it is available to the public. Pretty cool 3d mapping. They do plant sexing as early as 7 days from seed and genetic mapping too. They can almost tell you what that mystery bag seed actually is, that will be epic.

Was blessed with some black Trinity seeds and a root beer float (his strain) joint from hermetic genetics while there too.

View attachment 535122

I see your in Eugene. I'm up in Vancouver, WA so pretty close compared to our Brit and Aussie friends!

You work in a pot shop down there?

Yup. Emerald city medicinal, look us up on leafly.com I have been there almost a year. I'm a person in charge and lead budtender. I love every minute of it!! It's been super busy since we went legal here. I've been changing peoples minds about autos too. :d5:

I go to the Club Sky High in PDX occasionally. I was talking with the onwer about autos and asked me to bring one in. I did. It was almost ready and I think it was a Northern Lights. Very smelly. They all loved it, but couldn't get past the yield and thinking only commercially.

Yup. Emerald city medicinal, look us up on leafly.com I have been there almost a year. I'm a person in charge and lead budtender. I love every minute of it!! It's been super busy since we went legal here. I've been changing peoples minds about autos too. :d5:

I go to the Club Sky High in PDX occasionally. I was talking with the onwer about autos and asked me to bring one in. I did. It was almost ready and I think it was a Northern Lights. Very smelly. They all loved it, but couldn't get past the yield and thinking only commercially.

It's all about yield when you go commercial. I prefer autos right now because I can time the ending better with each one and have a perpetual grow going. Helps cut down on trimming parties, if you know what I mean. I prefer quality over quantity. I focus on the quality and not worry about how much money I need to make. People love the quality of them but get turned off by the yields. Oh well, let them deal with long grow cycles and the tons of room required.

If you ever come a few hours south of Portland, hit me up. Weed is cheaper in Eugene! :d5::pass:

Hey guys,

Apologies it's been crazy busy recently, But finally today I got some budshots of the f1 projects we're currently running.

The selected plants for F2's have been pollinated, these are photos from the ones not selected, that we're running for flowers.

No special picking here either as the room is packed and everything plugged into drippers so these examples were the easiest to hand.

Not an F1 -

We've been trialling various amnesia's for awhile now, as the Project i've been wanting to do for time is Amnesia x Walter white aka fugue state!
This is the bcn (barcelona) cut of amnesia haze - Lovely high, aroma, and yield.
We've also acquired some seed stock of amnesia bx1 from archive seedbank, which are due to be put into flower any day now.

So I will pollinate both the bcn cut, and the best archive amnesia from seed, and grow out the F1 photo/auto amnesia projects simultaneously in order to find which one is best.

amnesia bcn s.jpg

Here we have the F1 of Blue Magoo Bx2 x 24 carat - Created by GBD
Not much stretch, nice chunky buds with lashings of frost, I got a very interesting apple aroma whilst playing around with this girl.

Another 24 carat project we will be beginning soon, is Sour Strawberry Kush from BOG, those will be flowered any day soon.

24c x bm s.jpg

Here's the F1 of Chem4D x chemdogging - To be known as creme de la chem..
Very pretty girls!

crem de la 1 s.jpg

Different angle of the same lady.
crem de la 2 s.jpg

And here's an F1 lady of Gorilla Glue #4 x Grape Crinkle

gg x gc1 s.jpg

and last but not least - This is Yeti OG x 3 Bears OG
yeti x bear s.jpg

Other news in terms of projects - I hope to run the F2's of the northern cheese haze x fantasmo, livers x auto blues, and sour livers soon.

No rest for the wicked :D

Back