Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Absolutely love your gear, grew a couple of your strains outside at 58N with great result last summer. Looking forward for some new stuff! Working on any CBD rich strains perhaps?

:smoking:

That's great to know!
We're close to getting the canatonic and dieseltonic fingers crossed :)

Just read this whole thread from the first page. :bow:

Awesome work, great to see a company actually give a crap. The breeding, pretty consistent updates, and awesome customer service.

On that note, sign me up for anything Skywalker or SLH. Especially going to keep an eye out for that cross, two of my favorites especially since they are quite opposite in effects, should be phenomenal. :pass:

Cheers dude!

We currently have just into 12/12 a bunch of f1's, just been too busy with the artisanals / illuminautos yada yada yada,

We have :

Chem4d X chemdogging
24 carat X blue magoo bx2
Yeti og X 3 bears og
Slh X skywalker
Slh X sodk
Space dawg X sour bubbly
GG#4 X grape crinkle

I'll get some photos posted when the fun gets started.

Also I've started, sour strawberry kush and archive seedbanks amnesia bx1 to look for some nice potential project photos

Never ending :D

Cheers dude!

We currently have just into 12/12 a bunch of f1's, just been too busy with the artisanals / illuminautos yada yada yada,

We have :

Chem4d X chemdogging
24 carat X blue magoo bx2
Yeti og X 3 bears og
Slh X skywalker
Slh X sodk
Space dawg X sour bubbly
GG#4 X grape crinkle

I'll get some photos posted when the fun gets started.

Also I've started, sour strawberry kush and archive seedbanks amnesia bx1 to look for some nice potential project photos

Never ending :D
Wow Mephisto! non stop grafting! respect to the max, also wondered if the Northern cheese haze is still in the works?, think it was at F2 the last time I asked

Wow Mephisto! non stop grafting! respect to the max, also wondered if the Northern cheese haze is still in the works?, think it was at F2 the last time I asked

Next vacant large room space we'll be running the northern cheese haze X fantasmo f2, sour blues f2, livers X auto blues f2, bear og X ripleys og f2

Back