Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

LOL!!! Fugue State....inspired choice.

walter_white_naked.jpg

Uhhh, and Gorilla Glue #4 x Grape Crinkle????

Jeezus, guys...I can't keep up. ;)

Hey guys,

Apologies it's been crazy busy recently, But finally today I got some budshots of the f1 projects we're currently running.

The selected plants for F2's have been pollinated, these are photos from the ones not selected, that we're running for flowers.

No special picking here either as the room is packed and everything plugged into drippers so these examples were the easiest to hand.

Not an F1 -

We've been trialling various amnesia's for awhile now, as the Project i've been wanting to do for time is Amnesia x Walter white aka fugue state!
This is the bcn (barcelona) cut of amnesia haze - Lovely high, aroma, and yield.
We've also acquired some seed stock of amnesia bx1 from archive seedbank, which are due to be put into flower any day now.

So I will pollinate both the bcn cut, and the best archive amnesia from seed, and grow out the F1 photo/auto amnesia projects simultaneously in order to find which one is best.

View attachment 545150

Here we have the F1 of Blue Magoo Bx2 x 24 carat - Created by GBD
Not much stretch, nice chunky buds with lashings of frost, I got a very interesting apple aroma whilst playing around with this girl.

Another 24 carat project we will be beginning soon, is Sour Strawberry Kush from BOG, those will be flowered any day soon.

View attachment 545151

Here's the F1 of Chem4D x chemdogging - To be known as creme de la chem..
Very pretty girls!

View attachment 545152

Different angle of the same lady.
View attachment 545153

And here's an F1 lady of Gorilla Glue #4 x Grape Crinkle

View attachment 545154

and last but not least - This is Yeti OG x 3 Bears OG
View attachment 545155

Other news in terms of projects - I hope to run the F2's of the northern cheese haze x fantasmo, livers x auto blues, and sour livers soon.

No rest for the wicked :D
Wow, never disappointed with you lads!

Sitting here watching the artisanals and the white walker grow. Getting ready to drop the polar bear soon, you guys definitely don't stop. Those last two aren't even listed with these nine new ones. Lol.

Sign me up for these ones, especially the haze autos!!:drool: :bow:

Keep up the great work as usual guys.:thumbsup:

Sitting here watching the artisanals and the white walker grow. Getting ready to drop the polar bear soon, you guys definitely don't stop. Those last two aren't even listed with these nine new ones. Lol.

Sign me up for these ones, especially the haze autos!!:drool: :bow:

Keep up the great work as usual guys.:thumbsup:

Further back in this thread there was mention of these crosses, most were created last summer, so with f2's now being made, I would think it would be this time next year or later before any f4's are due for test/release.

Cheers!

Too many for me to keep up with. Glad you know what you are doing.

I'll just sit here and keep watching the masters.:pop::pass:

Regarding the Amnesia Bx from Archieve Mitch the best 2 Phenotypes you can get is 1. Lanky Sativaish Girl flowertime round 9,5-10 Weeks Loooong Hairs Long Foxtailing but rock Hard buds. And 2. Stoudy Indica Sturcture same Long Hairs during preflower and forms buds like lil Spears. Also rock hard Nugs. I prefer the Indica one due to its fruity peppery Flavour i know from the original Amnesia Core Cut. The Sativa one is a fruitpunch with not that much pepper in the Back. Both are very very couch loggy.

Regarding the Amnesia Bx from Archieve Mitch the best 2 Phenotypes you can get is 1. Lanky Sativaish Girl flowertime round 9,5-10 Weeks Loooong Hairs Long Foxtailing but rock Hard buds. And 2. Stoudy Indica Sturcture same Long Hairs during preflower and forms buds like lil Spears. Also rock hard Nugs. I prefer the Indica one due to its fruity peppery Flavour i know from the original Amnesia Core Cut. The Sativa one is a fruitpunch with not that much pepper in the Back. Both are very very couch loggy.
Good info.. Not really like the amnesia we're used too. I know people are effected in different ways. But we'll see. Cheers!

Back