Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

what do you guys think what would you get by crossing blueberry with afgan kush ryder?? in auto form afkors..

Well at a guess I would say a blueberry afghan kush :)
How it developed would really depend on the genetics and how the different heritages express themselves as a combination and also of course the selections made along the way would also aid in shaping this

Also on another note, I've just put in some regular beans to germinate for the upcoming crosses that we'll make in the next 4-6 weeks for new f1 photo x auto projects

Here's the crosses we intend to make:

Old school haze cut - (super sativa seed club) x northern cheese haze

Mango haze - (mr. nice) x toof decay

G13 haze - (mr. nice) x hubbabubbasmelloscope

Kosher kush cut x skywalker

Should be some nice projects.

Cheers Mitch

Also on another note, I've just put in some regular beans to germinate for the upcoming crosses that we'll make in the next 4-6 weeks for new f1 photo x auto projects

Cheers Mitch
Not to be greedy, but any chance of a guerilla glue?

Cheers Mitch
The Mango Haze sounds delicious! Hell all of them sound delicious lol...Can't wait! When can we expect some new beans if you're at liberty to say?

Super line up @mephisto. Just wondered on the history of that old haze cut, is it a Neville creation?, C5 or something maybe? reckon it will be special, I think there was one called Senora as well. They even sold and experimented with Rudaralis back in the 80's, just goes to show how forward thinking Neville was as a breeder.

Last edited:
Well at a guess I would say a blueberry afghan kush :)
How it developed would really depend on the genetics and how the different heritages express themselves as a combination and also of course the selections made along the way would also aid in shaping this

I don't know if it already exist but It would be a dope thing to have a killer indica with sweet smoking taste.. Your 3 og bear sounds super interesting to me..

Back