Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Super line up @mephisto. Just wondered on the history of that old haze cut, is it a Neville creation?, C5 or something maybe? reckon it will be special, I think there was one called Senora as well. They even sold and experimented with Rudaralis back in the 80's, just goes to show how forward thinking Neville was as a breeder.

The old school haze is very old but our friends at biotabs have kept it around for a long long time. I'm told it's very very sativa - difficult to manage in it's pure form - if temps are wrong or feeds are wrong or you do anything it doesn't like then it will take forever and a day to finish.
14 weeks I think is what they expect with everything in check.

But we're told the effects are super nice and when bred with you can knock a good few weeks off the flowering time and make it a much easier plant to grow.

Wasn't there something being dropped this year?

Coming soon new artisanals - auto livers, northern cheese haze, sour livers

Coming may/June new artisanals - yeti og project (unnamed), creme de la chem, gg4 x grape crinkle (unnamed)

Coming December (possibly)
Fugue state (amnesia x Walter white)
unnamed (sour strawberry kush x 24c)
Unnamed (orange diesel v3 x sodk)
Unnamed (cookies forum cut x sour stomper)

Cheers Mitch :D

Coming may/June new artisanals - yeti og project (unnamed), creme de la chem, gg4 x grape crinkle (unnamed)

Oh man that's awesome! Thank you for the reply!

A friend of mine has a 3x2 tent and was wondering how many 3bearsog x grape crinkle cross he could fit in there. I didnt really know what to tell him since i never had such little space. If you could let me know what you think that would be awsome. i was thinking maybe 3 what do yous think.

Put me down for a 5 pack of each. These all sound phenomenal!!!:vibe::drool:

Back