Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Ola - can someone post me the link(s) back to the recent CBD balanced developments at Mephisto Central - I remember reading there were a few strains that had potential but can't find it anymore << dudes we need some site trimming lol...

The comment below is here only because I couldn't find a matching link (so I threw it in here)....

Personally - Mitch nudge - if you could add a bit of CBD to anything I'm sure lots of us would swamp you with orders (even more) (put me up the list pls for any discarded beans) - lots of breeders jumping to very high CBD << meh soz I was a recreational smoker before it became a personal medicinal inclusion - but I do find myself swapping nice Mephisto bud for pretty low grade Moroccan Hash just to try and balance.... CBD oil extracts are beyond my budget and everything else has to be negotiated between my doctors and the (normal UK) hypocrisy of the partner who doesn't like me doing a grow but demands 'a goodnight spliff' << THUD!!!...

30%CBD 70%THC would swing my boat and have me considering the rigging...
40%CDB 60% THC and I'm up their (or at least partially << we have teenage kids for a reason ha ha - they heal quicker when they fall).

Hope to to see a IRL Mephisto face in Barca' (could have time to come up from Malaga for my first canna show << gonna be like a kid in a sweetie shop with dad's 'PAY-BY-BONK-CARD' << except it's my card and it will all come back to haunt me cause I'm the Dad... What could possibly go wrong...

Last edited:
Ola - can someone post me the link(s) back to the recent CBD balanced developments at Mephisto Central - I remember reading there were a few strains that had potential but can't find it anymore << dudes we need some site trimming lol...

The comment below is here only because I couldn't find a matching link (so I threw it in here)....

Personally - Mitch nudge - if you could add a bit of CBD to anything I'm sure lots of us would swamp you with orders (even more) (put me up the list pls for any discarded beans) - lots of breeders jumping to very high CBD << meh soz I was a recreational smoker before it became a personal medicinal inclusion - but I do find myself swapping nice Mephisto bud for pretty low grade Moroccan Hash just to try and balance.... CBD oil extracts are beyond my budget and everything else has to be negotiated between my doctors and the (normal UK) hypocrisy of the partner who doesn't like me doing a grow but demands 'a goodnight spliff' << THUD!!!...

30%CBD 70%THC would swing my boat and have me considering the rigging...
40%CDB 60% THC and I'm up their (or at least partially << we have teenage kids for a reason ha ha - they heal quicker when they fall).

Hope to to see a IRL Mephisto face in Barca' (could have time to come up from Malaga for my first canna show << gonna be like a kid in a sweetie shop with dad's 'PAY-BY-BONK-CARD' << except it's my card and it will all come back to haunt me cause I'm the Dad... What could possibly go wrong...

Hey man, yes we've made a few crosses to the cannatonic cut from resin seeds, but still at f1 waiting for a window to grow them out and evaluate.

I hear and appreciate the need for cbd rich strains, it's just we've always got a full roster of projects to work through.

But of course any developments along the way will be posted here.

Cheers Mitch

Hey man, yes we've made a few crosses to the cannatonic cut from resin seeds, but still at f1 waiting for a window to grow them out and evaluate.

I hear and appreciate the need for cbd rich strains, it's just we've always got a full roster of projects to work through.

But of course any developments along the way will be posted here.

Cheers Mitch
giphy(1).gif

@mephisto just had a look through the updated strain guide and see you've added a couple of 'coming soon' limited additions. Any info on the 'man bear alien pig'?

@mephisto just had a look through the updated strain guide and see you've added a couple of 'coming soon' limited additions. Any info on the 'man bear alien pig'?

Hey man, it's a small selection of 3bog x ripleys og, originally I intended to produce enough to offer as a new ltd. ed. But when all was said and done we didn't produce enough for that option,

However there'll be some freebies of it to go with the 4/20 promo and then it'll likely be available as an illuminauto later in the year

Cheers

Back