Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Hey man, it's a small selection of 3bog x ripleys og, originally I intended to produce enough to offer as a new ltd. ed. But when all was said and done we didn't produce enough for that option,

However there'll be some freebies of it to go with the 4/20 promo and then it'll likely be available as an illuminauto later in the year

Cheers
Gonna do my best to get some of that!!!

Hey man, it's a small selection of 3bog x ripleys og, originally I intended to produce enough to offer as a new ltd. ed. But when all was said and done we didn't produce enough for that option,

However there'll be some freebies of it to go with the 4/20 promo and then it'll likely be available as an illuminauto later in the year

Cheers
If it isn't business secret what is the amount of beans need to be as new edition? I'm just curious...
How much seeds can you get from one plant?

If it isn't business secret what is the amount of beans need to be as new edition? I'm just curious...
How much seeds can you get from one plant?

Seed totals can vary vastly depending on a lot of factors, strain, size of plant, when pollinated, how well pollinated it is, how viable the pollen is, it could be as low as 100 seeds as high as 500, but it's a little like how long is a piece of string type of question.

When we first started the company a limited edition could be 500 seeds up to a couple of thousand, thesedays I couldn't really make anything a limited edition with less than 5000 I would say, because by the time we've written a description, trialled it, then had pack stickers printed it would have to have enough stock to be sold to distributors, shops, and then our own direct sales. If there isn't enough quantity to do that, its better to offer something through the illuminautos line for example or just use something as a freebie i.e. Like we did with white crack so it doesn't eat into the stock of catalogue items,

Hope that makes sense,

Cheers

Ahh geez, you finally pop an Indica dom, and its gone........ You need more Indica doms in your lineup, you've got plenty of Sativa doms!

I am with ya, so far I have heard nothing but amazingness(as per the usual) about the white crack and the indica walter white. Any plans on the Indica leaning Walter ever bein available again? Oh hey @pop22 you should stop by the Dream Farm it is really kickin now!

Oh and just to let you know @mephisto I don't do the social media thing, like at all. But I went ahead and got an Instagram account so I can follow you guys! I just saw that yall had a spread in Weed World, that is beyond badass. What issue is that so I can get it and show all mah fraands

I am with ya, so far I have heard nothing but amazingness(as per the usual) about the white crack and the indica walter white. Any plans on the Indica leaning Walter ever bein available again? Oh hey @pop22 you should stop by the Dream Farm it is really kickin now!
IMG_20170416_082154.jpg
white crack is the shit

Back