Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Have anything purple in the works?

I've been wondering..the few purple autos I have tried have been mediocre at best.

Someone actually asked me this just the other day!
Aside from how lovely they look I'm not a mega fan of coloured strains, just for the taste really.
Maybe it's psychological or something, we know through testing that the potency isn't affected at least on the couple of strains we had analysed that had a purple and green pheno,
I prefer One's that change with cooler temps from the fan leaves in like the sour stomper f1's , but the buds remain a neon green I like, but ones that purple from the inside to out through the buds.. I'm not so into thesedays.. just personal preference really.

But if we came across a KILLER purple strain...in a photoperiod, I might be tempted to have a play!

Today i've been out and done the following pollinations:

GG#4 x Ripley's OG
GG#4 x Grape Crinkle
Chem4d x chemdogging
Yeti OG x Triangle
Yeti OG x Bear OG
Casey's x SODK
Super Lemon Haze x SODK
Super Lemon Haze x SKywalker Auto

Fingers crossed we get some seeds to play with from all of those.

I'm also going to make ECSD x Sour Stomper, and ECSD x SODK, those cuts are indoors and been into 12/12 for about a week.

Cheers, mitch

Wow, Mitch! thats some top quality and mouth watering genetics :)my chem city blues finished pretty purple.

Yes this will Proove my Theory that theese Autos can keep up with Normal Entries at Cups. Really like to see Peoples reaction when they not know that they smoking a Auto. Most of my Mates were like Nah youre Kidding when i gave them some Buds of the Mephistos i grew so far. Most loved was the Deep Blue C barely had some for my own Pleassure cause Buddys were nagging

We got 3rd place at a thc masters competition around spannabis with Walter white, that was against 20 other entrants with photo flowers.
But it'd be nice to have an actual trophy and a cabinet one day :) but baby steps !

Someone actually asked me this just the other day!
Aside from how lovely they look I'm not a mega fan of coloured strains, just for the taste really.
Maybe it's psychological or something, we know through testing that the potency isn't affected at least on the couple of strains we had analysed that had a purple and green pheno,
I prefer One's that change with cooler temps from the fan leaves in like the sour stomper f1's , but the buds remain a neon green I like, but ones that purple from the inside to out through the buds.. I'm not so into thesedays.. just personal preference really.

But if we came across a KILLER purple strain...in a photoperiod, I might be tempted to have a play!

Today i've been out and done the following pollinations:

GG#4 x Ripley's OG
GG#4 x Grape Crinkle
Chem4d x chemdogging
Yeti OG x Triangle
Yeti OG x Bear OG
Casey's x SODK
Super Lemon Haze x SODK
Super Lemon Haze x SKywalker Auto

Fingers crossed we get some seeds to play with from all of those.

I'm also going to make ECSD x Sour Stomper, and ECSD x SODK, those cuts are indoors and been into 12/12 for about a week.

Cheers, mitch
Gonna have to get a few of these

Back