Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Mitch regarding Colored Strains well i know some Gems you aint want to Miss. Oxacan Ibl Killing Fields Purple Storm and Oregon Huckleberry Ibl are some to MentionThey all have something unique on them and score in all Factors like resin, taste/terps/stableness and Budding. The Purple Storm was even one of the Strains i had in mind to Mate with the 24c as this one throws out colors from red purple blue to black and is a almost 100% Indica. Grows like a Bush and makes Rock hard Nugs coated in Resin. Almost more my Fav than the La Confi.

Cannabiogens Peyote Purple would be a great photo to breed with I rekon, the resin coverage is unreal. Exotic Genitix's Spirit in the sky is a mighty fine example of a Peyote cross, luckily ive got a couple of peyotes to pop aswell, only downside is the yield.

Last edited:
Cannabiogens Peyote Purple would be a great photo to breed with I rekon, the resin coverage is unreal. Exotic Genitix's Spirit in the sky is a mighty fine example of a Peyote cross, luckily ive got a couple of peyotes to pop aswell, only downside is the yield.

If it's real high quality than I think the yield is less of an important factor when creating an auto, I mean yield is a factor on a photoperiod if you have a slow grower/vegger and then when you do put it into flower for 2 months and the yield isn't great.. That's a lot of time for maybe not much reward, however when you get it to auto and the extra vigor and time saving properties of the combined lifecycle you can negate those things a bit.. Hopefully :)

Oregon Huckleberry Ibl
oregon_Huckleberry_wm_1_of_1_-01.jpg

Hey guys, we just got around to harvesting the un-selected for seeding Sour Livers and Livers x Auto Blues F1 girls, so here's a couple of photos!

First up, Sour Livers - Sour crack phenotype
SL S Pheno 1 s.jpg

SL S Pheno 2 s.jpg

and a Sour livers trimmed Nug
SL NUGSHOT 1 s.jpg

Sour Livers - Livers Phenotype

SL L Pheno 1 s.jpg

And finally a Livers x auto blues close up -
AB x L NUG 1 s.jpg

cheers all!
Mitch

Back