Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

It's very similar to the blues, but in my opinion the *choice* one to have, I think I've spoken of some of the details and history way back in this thread around the time I made the f1 beans, that or it was in the bx line /planter build thread that I made last winter :)

Mitch why not going with the Lady Cane in puncto Ssh its SSH (old sensi or mr nice stock) x g13 must be a killer combo and defo better than searching in nowadays SSH lines for a Keeper(which is literaly super rare to find!!!).

Or Dynastys Kali Snapple x SSH F3 (dont know if they are still selling the pure SSH f3 stock).

Mango Haze sounds good to me something Old School but Fruity Terpy.

In puncto Hazes there are so many worth to go and underated Crosses which not get reconized cause of the Big 4 aka Super Lemon Super Silver Amnesia and G13. For all who smoked Canalope Haze You know what im talking bout.

Dynasty has some great stuff. Huckleberry Kush is sooo good. Would love to see some of their stuff crossed with Mephisto gems.

Am I the only one who daydreams of my favorite breeders making sweet crosses? I think I have a problem...

Hey guys,

I managed to snap just a few photos, today i've been out and about in the greenhouses and outdoor spots selecting which plants are going to recieve which pollen.

Grown from seed, this is my favourite yeti og, seems to have good pest and mould resistance, and that frost we love.
These were hard to contain, bent to smitherines and they still want to touch the greenhouse ceiling.
Yeti og candidate 1 s.jpg

yeti og candidate2 s.jpg

Ideally I want to pollinate with the new Bear OG auto Artisanal Project - which is Auto Triangle Kush x Bear OG but.. Although I've got pollen saved in the freezer I'm not sure of it's viability as we have power cuts during storms the freezer thaws a little.
SO as a back up I have some Fresh Auto Triangle Kush pollen. I'll finger pollinate some spots and cross my fingers.

Here's some Casey Jones x White Widow that's out in the Wild, again to look for some mould resistance, I have some fresh SODK pollen that's going to be applied really soon.
Casey Hybrid 1 s.jpg

Figuring out the other crosses, again it depends on the freezer pollen situation, But I'm eyeing up Gorilla Glue 4 with Ripleys OG and Grape Crinkle too.

Cheers!

Hey mitch, your cj x ww looks to be a few weeks ahead of mine. Im kinda wishing I wouldnt have pulled all but one of those, but they were making me a little nervous, considering they might not amount to anything anyway! Right now the one I left is about 7 feet tall, I dumped 2 gallons of fert water on it last weekend, first time I visited in a month or so. Im gonna hit a clone Ive got closer to home with some fem toof pollen I think, just for kicks. I had decent luck with the toof pollen about a month ago, now ive got some toof x triangle and toof x sodk. Not my ideal match for crosses, but gotta use what I have, Id rather have gone with something a little larger for the pollen donor. It was in the freezer for 6 months now I suppose. I kept it in a sealed container with some silica beads to absorb moisture. Nice frost on that yeti...

Hey mitch, your cj x ww looks to be a few weeks ahead of mine. Im kinda wishing I wouldnt have pulled all but one of those, but they were making me a little nervous, considering they might not amount to anything anyway! Right now the one I left is about 7 feet tall, I dumped 2 gallons of fert water on it last weekend, first time I visited in a month or so. Im gonna hit a clone Ive got closer to home with some fem toof pollen I think, just for kicks. I had decent luck with the toof pollen about a month ago, now ive got some toof x triangle and toof x sodk. Not my ideal match for crosses, but gotta use what I have, Id rather have gone with something a little larger for the pollen donor. It was in the freezer for 6 months now I suppose. I kept it in a sealed container with some silica beads to absorb moisture. Nice frost on that yeti...

Sounds good treeman! Everything outdoor seems abit slow to me this year, well the photos anyway, in comparison to last year.
Could be my imagination. The caseys hybrids are flowering nicely now, If we can stave off mould and caterpillars we could have a nice yield from them.
I've never had much luck with freezer pollen, they're in vials so fingers crossed.

Casey x WW x Sodk woosh sounds like Caseys Orange Juice to me. And what about a GG4 x Suoernatural Og or Triangle would be a Beast Cross reagarding thc levels.

Casey x WW x Sodk woosh sounds like Caseys Orange Juice to me. And what about a GG4 x Suoernatural Og or Triangle would be a Beast Cross reagarding thc levels.

It's a case of timing medic and the pollen available.
Triangle could be possible. But the supernatural given its a feminised hybrid there's no time.

I'd like these to all be on the larger size and therefore suitable for indoor/outdoor use.
These are really bonus ones to try.
The main ones I need to make in this window are ecsd x sodk, chem4d x chemdogging :)

Mitch have you thought of storing pollen in Cvaults for long term and not having to worry about power?

GG4 cross would be awesome!

Reactions: gbd
Back